Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Anniversary Week - From July 1st to July 8th!

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is one year old! We've had an incredible year, and want to thank you for your support over the past 12 months.

To celebrate, we’re running a number of anniversary week events and giveaways for our community! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out!

Bigger Rewards and Better Drops!

Holy Smoke! Our anniversary week is packed with incredible events! From July 1-8 you can expect the following:

• New daily login rewards! Collect more Ironite and an additional skill shard in the first 6 days of the month!
    • Rare Souls of all types (including class souls) will have x2 the chance of summoning a 4 or 5 star character!
    • Precious soul fragments now appear in story missions! Play levels in the Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield and Underworld for a chance to earn Precious Soul Fragments!

Also, for the month of July, get 50% off the Legendary Soul available in the Arena store.

Incredible Deals In-game!

Head to the Legacy of the Beast store now and get your hands on the Anniversary Soul! This Soul gives you the chance to get many of the characters released over the past year. That includes:

• Lord of Light characters
    • Fear of the Dark Eddie + Halloween characters
    • Storm Eddie + Brave New World characters
    • Viking Eddie
    • Coalgiver Eddie + Christmas characters
    • Navigator Eddie
    • Shaman Eddie
    • Mystic Eddie

We’re also offering a number of packs, including the Anniversary Legendary Pack which includes the all-new Mythic Soul. This Soul is guaranteed to summon a natural 5 star character (excluding the 4 Eternals and Grim Reaper Eddie).

Potential drops include Cyborg Eddie, Shaman Eddie, Corrupt General, and more!

Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is one year old! We've had an incredible year, and want to thank you for your support over the past 12 months.

To celebrate, we’re running a number of anniversary week events and giveaways for our community! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out
    And the rest of us??? Forum=ugly stepchild!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-02-2017 at 12:05 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Cool event. Does the rare soul boost include gunner/assassin souls?

OS
    iOS
    So if I want a Mythic soul, to gurantee a 5* character I have to stump up $159 AUD? Gee thanks. Here's a reward for playing for a year, but only if you give us a insanely large portion of cash.

I think this anniversary event is good. All the other rewards a nice and or great, but this Mythic Sould should be purchasable by Ironite too. Not just cash.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Cool event. Does the rare soul boost include gunner/assassin souls?
    It does! All of the souls you can buy with Trooper Points as well.

OS
    Android
    Just... THANKS!

Banned
    Yeah, I'm so happy, legendary shit, ups, soul gave me another 4* dupe.

2 times higher chance to get again nothing for much money.

Over 100$ ??? I buy better beer for this, 100% chance to get a headache.

OS
    Android

Wtf????

No BNW, another soul event, no way to use Iron Coins... this is absurd!!!

Btw, just opened both legendary souls, one from Arena results and one from Arena store. ANOTHER ABB and ANOTHER SGS (lost count on how many of those I have gotten so far).

The 3 GA souls from arena did not shine red eyes either.

Nicko and Caliza12 put a show today and you guys give us... this?

Are you guys insane?

gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 07-02-2017 at 12:53 AM. Reason: spl

Sod it, guess I'll play the game again... Latest patch made it so I have to get 1 more skill shard for Wrath.

OS
    iOS
    Rofl. I bought two anniversary souls... wait for it... two Gunner NBoL. Lol. I'll never learn. Also, lol, I JUST bought a Legendary Soul in the arena right before reset. Maiden Gods are not pleased with me.
    Eskiggalu-8063