Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Getting Pricey

I do like the events going on, but you need to give us some kind of limit on getting the same tired old 3 star dupes please! I did just get 25 precious fragments from one drop on madness powerslave though.

Try to not make everything about high dollar cash buys please, even though I am buying. Someone has to be a coiner right?
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    How did you manage that? I haven't been able to get mine to register...
    I did this with Soldier Eddie, Sentinel Undead Rescuer and Assassin Axis Bomber Boy. Remove Immunity with the rescuer, use Soldier's roulette and use Bomber Boy's power move. You can keep them alive as long as you want. You can do this in one playthrough as long as you have these 3 characters.
    Chaosego888-9998

Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    P.S. @ Devs: The Daily login screen haven't popped out for me for today - wasn't able to collect my daily reward... Could you fix this? Thanks
    There is a known issue where the Daily Login Rewards popup will not trigger if you're still in the game when the reset occurs. It should appear when you restart the app (but if you do too many other actions before restarting the app, your account will be silently awarded that day's reward and will not see the popup).

Can we expect something else from this event? or this is IT?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There is a known issue where the Daily Login Rewards popup will not trigger if you're still in the game when the reset occurs. It should appear when you restart the app (but if you do too many other actions before restarting the app, your account will be silently awarded that day's reward and will not see the popup).
    Sparton

Thanks, it's good to know that better leave the game just before the reset time... I got my reward later on todays morning as logged for the first time since leaving the game...

Everything's cool then - thanks again

Cheers,

W

P.S. Got another fine toons off missions, so temporary I've supported you guys buying some ''mid'' pack... So far I am very pleased of the event, thank you - see that you celebrating my birthday with me, so I want to celebrate yours with you as well:

If anybody asking:

Non dupes:

Shaman
    Wicker Man
    Corrupt Rescuer (Assassin) - I've got all the girls now, yay!

Dupes:

3 x Corrupt Rescuer (Magus) - one from the magus soul, 2 from rare - hmm... It's some kind ''Rescue Day'' today? LOL
    1 x Desert Warrior
    Some festive stuff like Pumpkins etc.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    It only worked on the cache quest for me, didn't register on the horde. I used SoL Eddie, Death Dog and Assassin Axis Bomber Boy. No energy skills until I got to the Artillery Dogs. Then I'd use AABB's power skill, which seemed to be way less than 50% on applying the effect. Used SoL's heal just to keep from attacking and Death dog just attacked the dogs of war first. Took 3 days to get finished. Day 1, never got it to work. Day 2 managed one permadeath and today got the other two.
    Looks like both MoonShadow and I have played Hoard with no freaking permadeaths being registered. It has be Cache only which should then be registered as a bug according to the mission's description. Anyway, thanks for the advice Askora. I'll have it give it another try with less powerful toons. I'll have to remove all talismans for Cache.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Be sure to check this thread for the most recent free Rare Soul and Ironite redemption codes. There have been a few over the past day or so.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Just got 10 anniversary souls... no Eddie just BNW, Halloween, and Christmas characters, some of them dupes.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Just dropped 2 anniversary souls
    - Mystic Eddie
    - Gunner Golden Son
    Great, but both dupes. Sacrifice awaits.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    So... I'm horrible at math... If there is 2x greater chance of 4-5 star characters, what is the actual chance? So far, I've opened about 7 rare souls and have not gotten a 4 or 5 star. Anyone know what the actual chance of getting a 4-5 star character out of rare soul is?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹