Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Man well I'm back for a bit since I noticed a new event. Looks okay I guess but they could have done better than this it's the freaking 1 year anniversary do something BIG! Although I do really like the new missions fun way to be engaged in the game to wait a couple more years until BNW or Midnight city comes out(more like never city).

I also opened a pack of 10 anniversary souls and old RNG fucked me over again got all 3* dupes not even a single 4*. Then opened a random rare soul I had lying out and got a 4* dupe Magus COTD which I got like 4 times before so more sacrifice stuff.

Sigh when will devs learn that RNG doesn't work in games it just creates uncertainty and confusion on who's getting what. They need to make more missions where we are guarantee a toon like going for Grim Reaper eddie before. Do an X amount of missions and get rewarded some cool trooper. Make it hard as well or something.

I mean I personally like the new Pharaoh dog sometimes to work towards and looks pretty decent for PVP or PVE in general anyone have him yet? Is he useful for PVP or anything that damage minus looks like he could be handy for my Cyborg eddie to last a bit longer.

Anyway pretty lackluster event this time like always but better than nothing I guess. It's good that there is something new to do almost every week now.
    treeb0mbb-9454

OS
    iOS
    I have had a good week with the Anniversary event. I bought I think a total of 14 or 15 anniversary souls. A lot of 3-4 star draws, but I got Viking Eddie and Coal Giver Eddie (in fact he was my I-can-buy-just-one-last-soul draw, so that was a huge piece of luck.) I was too sick to play at Christmas and missed all of the Christmas characters but now I have Coal Giver Eddie, Possessed Snowman and Cheering Wickerdeer. I cannot complain about my luck this week.
    Trooper ID Mysti-6536
    Current Champion Cyborg Eddie Maxed
    If you're one of my troopers, please send me a friend request here. It would be nice to have contact in case one of the other of us has a reason why we might be temporarily inactive.

OS
    Android
    Be sure to grab your 2 free rare souls from LotB's facebook page.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    They are, I just got one
    Yeah you are right. I was doing the 400 essence sacrifice (for 4 rewards) and I wasn't getting any (did like 30 or so) , maybe a bug?. I tried the 300 or 200 essence sacrifice and I'm getting rare souls. Cheers for your reply, I wouldn't have tried tier sacrifice without it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Thanks!910

OS
    Android
    Shadowed

Thanks for the tip, man...

Cheers,
    W

P.S. @ Devs: The Daily login screen haven't popped out for me for today - wasn't able to collect my daily reward... Could you fix this? Thanks
    Last edited by Witkacy; 07-05-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: P.S.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    No problem!

Those 2 free souls are nice. Considering I've gotten bugger all for souls from the soul caches. Well, I got 1 rare soul from one today.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you so much man! Right opened the 2 rare souls and got... CG. I can't believe it!!! My second big win from a modest rare soul this week (first was Mystic Eddie) \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Event is going good for me so far. Other than having hell getting permadeath on those artillery dogs, but finally managed that.

Characters of note from pulls this week.

Gunner CotD, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (think she needs some love to be useful in pvp), Cyborg , Tailgunner, dupe Shaman, dupe FotD, numerous 3* dupes and several 4* dupes. Decided I'd try the event souls (despite my normal lack of luck with them) and worked out great, managed Coalgiver, Hunter Wickerdeer and the haunted pumpkin trio.

Thank you devs, I know that doesn't seem to be said often enough. Still facing bugs of course, including 3 losses in a row in pvp due to bugged characters. The better drop rates make it a whole lot easier to dismiss though, would be nice if they could remain this high or at least somewhat closer to this level.