Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Anniversary Week - From July 1st to July 8th!

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is one year old! We've had an incredible year, and want to thank you for your support over the past 12 months.

To celebrate, we’re running a number of anniversary week events and giveaways for our community! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out!

Bigger Rewards and Better Drops!

Holy Smoke! Our anniversary week is packed with incredible events! From July 1-8 you can expect the following:

• New daily login rewards! Collect more Ironite and an additional skill shard in the first 6 days of the month!
    • Rare Souls of all types (including class souls) will have x2 the chance of summoning a 4 or 5 star character!
    • Precious soul fragments now appear in story missions! Play levels in the Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield and Underworld for a chance to earn Precious Soul Fragments!

Also, for the month of July, get 50% off the Legendary Soul available in the Arena store.

Incredible Deals In-game!

Head to the Legacy of the Beast store now and get your hands on the Anniversary Soul! This Soul gives you the chance to get many of the characters released over the past year. That includes:

• Lord of Light characters
    • Fear of the Dark Eddie + Halloween characters
    • Storm Eddie + Brave New World characters
    • Viking Eddie
    • Coalgiver Eddie + Christmas characters
    • Navigator Eddie
    • Shaman Eddie
    • Mystic Eddie

We’re also offering a number of packs, including the Anniversary Legendary Pack which includes the all-new Mythic Soul. This Soul is guaranteed to summon a natural 5 star character (excluding the 4 Eternals and Grim Reaper Eddie).

Potential drops include Cyborg Eddie, Shaman Eddie, Corrupt General, and more!

Up the Irons!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast is one year old! We've had an incredible year, and want to thank you for your support over the past 12 months.

To celebrate, we’re running a number of anniversary week events and giveaways for our community! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out
    And the rest of us??? Forum=ugly stepchild!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 07-02-2017 at 12:05 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    So if I want a Mythic soul, to gurantee a 5* character I have to stump up $159 AUD? Gee thanks. Here's a reward for playing for a year, but only if you give us a insanely large portion of cash.

I think this anniversary event is good. All the other rewards a nice and or great, but this Mythic Sould should be purchasable by Ironite too. Not just cash.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So if I want a Mythic soul, to gurantee a 5* character I have to stump up $159 AUD? Gee thanks. Here's a reward for playing for a year, but only if you give us a insanely large portion of cash.

I think this anniversary event is good. All the other rewards a nice and or great, but this Mythic Sould should be purchasable by Ironite too. Not just cash.
    I think it should be made possible, within the store, for a choice of purchase mechanism to be used. The methods should be Cash, In-Game Gold or Ironite. My In-Game gold level rarely drops below 13M and there's very little way of using it.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    First off thanks for this nice Anniversary event NF! Sure I haven't profited off the higher premium dropchance yet, but there's still hope. The edited Daily Rewards thing is certainly friendly.
    The only thing I'd suggest is that maybe don't have special event souls so soon after another. I'm sure some people who blew everything on Seer Souls are bummed now that they can't participate in this.

I have one question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.

Even then I'd be ecstatic if I can finally grab Coalgiver Eddie now. It'll be like Christmas in July!
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-02-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: grammar
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have only question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.
    No, you are not Kardas, I don't have her either :/ so would be really interesting to know
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

First off thanks for this nice Anniversary event NF! Sure I haven't profited off the higher premium dropchance yet, but there's still hope. The edited Daily Rewards thing is certainly friendly.
    The only thing I'd suggest is that maybe don't have special event souls so soon after another. I'm sure some people who blew everything on Seer Souls are bummed now that they can't participate in this.
    It's not something we plan on making a habit out of, but it's just so happens to be around when Mystic Eddie was ready to ship and when our anniversary was, and we didn't want to overly delay Mystic Eddie.

I have one question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.
    No, the new characters introduced as part of the new player experience stuff is not in there. There's lots of players who'd be super disappointed to get something that's basically given to them in the tutorial, despite how you (and I!) would love to finally pull one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I understand where you're coming from wanting it to not seem unfair to the average player, but let's face it - anyone sitting close to six figures of Iron Coins is not your average player. It took a ton of effort to accumulate those coins - both in time and Ironite (playing free SoW refills wouldn't get you close assuming you're buying the weekly rewards) so those players SHOULD get something cool for all that effort.

The Eternal Soul purchase was a great idea - it was really expensive so it made no sense for the average player - they could achieve it much more economically simply by playing enough to buy frags in the store - but it gave those of us who have played a ton a nice bonus with early access to an Eternal.

Skill Shard "packs" may be an idea - make them very expensive - ex 10 shards for 20,000 coins. A limit of one per month. It would make no sense for someone who's playing casually - but for this of us who have played more intensely it would at least give us something to do with our coins other than admire their accumulation like Uncle Scrooge.
    Well, that's the thing. The players with six figure Iron Coin reserves are also the players who are typical repeat visitors for Eternal and King divisions, which means they already are getting a dozen or so more Skill Shards than the average player... and also fairly engaged/hardcore players (by virtue of the weekly reset rewards). Doubling that massive advantage would definitely feel rewarding for that subset of players, but it risks creating even more of a divide that I don't think we're comfortable with.

Which isn't to say we won't make a package like that like that in the future, or other deals like the one-time Eternity Soul, but I don't think we'd add something like that as a routine purchase.

OS
    Android
    Cool event. Does the rare soul boost include gunner/assassin souls?

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Cool event. Does the rare soul boost include gunner/assassin souls?
    It does! All of the souls you can buy with Trooper Points as well.

OS
    Android
    Just... THANKS!