Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    • Precious soul fragments now appear in story missions! Play levels in the Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of the Sands, Battlefield and Underworld for a chance to earn Precious Soul Fragments!
    What are the chance there?
    I played a lot this morning with nothing looking at fragment showing up...

Edit: ok got 5
    Last edited by zdm-1083; 07-02-2017 at 10:12 AM.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    What are the chance there?
    I played a lot this morning with nothing looking at fragment showing up...
    I founded x25 precious frags in Battlefield Madness - Rapid fire

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So if I want a Mythic soul, to gurantee a 5* character I have to stump up $159 AUD? Gee thanks. Here's a reward for playing for a year, but only if you give us a insanely large portion of cash.

I think this anniversary event is good. All the other rewards a nice and or great, but this Mythic Sould should be purchasable by Ironite too. Not just cash.
    I think it should be made possible, within the store, for a choice of purchase mechanism to be used. The methods should be Cash, In-Game Gold or Ironite. My In-Game gold level rarely drops below 13M and there's very little way of using it.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    First off thanks for this nice Anniversary event NF! Sure I haven't profited off the higher premium dropchance yet, but there's still hope. The edited Daily Rewards thing is certainly friendly.
    The only thing I'd suggest is that maybe don't have special event souls so soon after another. I'm sure some people who blew everything on Seer Souls are bummed now that they can't participate in this.

I have one question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.

Even then I'd be ecstatic if I can finally grab Coalgiver Eddie now. It'll be like Christmas in July!
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-02-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: grammar
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have only question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.
    No, you are not Kardas, I don't have her either :/ so would be really interesting to know
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

I just hope this event makes it easier to get the Corrupt harpy. She's the only one I need.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have one question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    No, you are not Kardas, I don't have her either :/ so would be really interesting to know
    I've pulled about 10 of them, wish I could trade some of them off. Got a few greens I'm missing and all I ever seem to get is her.

Event is good so far. PvP not as much, since one of my main toons took a nerf on offense and defenses still seem to be all the same non-OP toons.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Attachment 3267

I think one of the biggest problems we have is finding a good solution that'll feel valuable to people with massive Iron Coin caches without it feeling pay to win/too exclusive for other players. We do have an event coming later this month involving Iron Coins, so we'll see what everyone thinks about that when it arrives. We just didn't want to throw something grindy into the Anniversary event (especially since we want people to go after the Precious Soul Fragments in the campaign).
    I understand where you're coming from wanting it to not seem unfair to the average player, but let's face it - anyone sitting close to six figures of Iron Coins is not your average player. It took a ton of effort to accumulate those coins - both in time and Ironite (playing free SoW refills wouldn't get you close assuming you're buying the weekly rewards) so those players SHOULD get something cool for all that effort.

The Eternal Soul purchase was a great idea - it was really expensive so it made no sense for the average player - they could achieve it much more economically simply by playing enough to buy frags in the store - but it gave those of us who have played a ton a nice bonus with early access to an Eternal.

Skill Shard "packs" may be an idea - make them very expensive - ex 10 shards for 20,000 coins. A limit of one per month. It would make no sense for someone who's playing casually - but for this of us who have played more intensely it would at least give us something to do with our coins other than admire their accumulation like Uncle Scrooge.

Thanks and looking forward to that end of month Iron Coin event!
    Last edited by Nicko; 07-02-2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    great event, from 10 anniversary souls I got some decent toons to sacrifice and then got 18 g/a Souls as a reward which resulted in a series of tier 6 sacrifices which give me my first ever Prisoner then my second and then my third as well as Vampire Hunter, Aces High, Rainmaker GCR and so many more... just from 10 souls. This is really amazing thanks devs and happy anniversary!
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 07-02-2017 at 11:24 PM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I got a Shaman Eddie. I have pleased the Maiden Gods. He may not be OP, but he is super fun to play with.
    Eskiggalu-8063