Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I am loving this event so far, just wish the souls would normally drop at this level and I think it would stop some people from complaining a lot more. I have gotten a lot of my missing toons the last couple days. Just have a few more to go!!

OS
    iOS
    I'm striking out so far during this event, but oddly enough, I had amazing luck last week scoring 4 toons I didn't have. Nomad, FotD Eddie, SSD, and I am not a number, I'm a free man! Yes, The Prisoner!!!

That is quite an amazing toon haul in a week I'd say!

I'm not getting very many precious sould fragments either. Just 5 I think. Game of Death being my main farming area, though I've tried farming in all 4 worlds.

OS
    iOS
    Really enjoyed the soul party saturday and I am hopeful this week will bring some exciting stuff, but not keeping my hopes up.

Happy anniversary LotB!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I guess there was a bug that I could exploit and that was when the week was closing, the arena store opened the doors and I bought 2 Legendary Souls (one at 1000 and the other at 500 some hours later) and 2 skill shards.
    With one of those Legendary souls I finally get the Angel of Fear! with the other, just my fifth Magus Golden Son.
    Appart from that, all of the souls I've traded gived me worthless 3* characters. O, I'm sorry, one was a Warrior NBoL.

I'm countng on having enough ironite to buy 10 souls before the event close (just 98 more!). And hoping to get some of the Eddies I don't have, like Coalgiver or Navigator or Viking, or some of the Corrupt rescuers (magus or gunner).

Apart from being too expensive, the idea of the event was good. Could be a good idea for the next event to be able to pick some more ironites in dungeons or in regular quests. Or maybe some soul that, traded, could give some ironite. An ironite soul!

Regards,

Nico

OS
    Android

maybe this is the time to get toons...maybe!

Ok...

You guys know I hate NF right now over delay on BNW and no transparency about what is going on, crappy events, future plans etc.

Saw Patrice post and got puzzled...

It all started using my 90k troopers pts on souls, and then I bought 30 anniversary souls too.

After I don't know how many lv6 sacrifices, that brought me many ,many souls, result were:

Nomad
    AG
    A CoTD
    GCR
    Axis BB
    HH

All which I did not have...

Red eyes were flashing more, way more... so... if anybody can confirm I'm calling truce with NF (for now).

And NF, we need more slots for our toons. And fix the bugs and bring BNW!

Cheers
    gmac

After a bunch of anniversary souls, sacrifices and one vortex fill I finally have:

Navigator Eddie
    Rainmaker Eddie
    Gunner COTD

I'm now only missing Visions and Eternity Eddies.

I was also able to get the Sentinel Pumpkin and Reindeer toons which completes those. Not sure why I care but it's cool seeing all of them now.

Somehow hoping this event gets me one of the Prisoner, Nomad or Warrior Troll toons. I started playing at the beginning a year ago and these have been my most wanted for a long time.

Fun event and hoping BNW and Trooper Eddie come out this summer. I'm still going to save my Trooper points for this Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    First off thanks for this nice Anniversary event NF! Sure I haven't profited off the higher premium dropchance yet, but there's still hope. The edited Daily Rewards thing is certainly friendly.
    The only thing I'd suggest is that maybe don't have special event souls so soon after another. I'm sure some people who blew everything on Seer Souls are bummed now that they can't participate in this.
    It's not something we plan on making a habit out of, but it's just so happens to be around when Mystic Eddie was ready to ship and when our anniversary was, and we didn't want to overly delay Mystic Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I have one question about the Anniversary Soul, Sparton. Does it also include the Sentinel Harpy? I feel like I'm the only PVP player that doesn't have one.
    No, the new characters introduced as part of the new player experience stuff is not in there. There's lots of players who'd be super disappointed to get something that's basically given to them in the tutorial, despite how you (and I!) would love to finally pull one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I understand where you're coming from wanting it to not seem unfair to the average player, but let's face it - anyone sitting close to six figures of Iron Coins is not your average player. It took a ton of effort to accumulate those coins - both in time and Ironite (playing free SoW refills wouldn't get you close assuming you're buying the weekly rewards) so those players SHOULD get something cool for all that effort.

The Eternal Soul purchase was a great idea - it was really expensive so it made no sense for the average player - they could achieve it much more economically simply by playing enough to buy frags in the store - but it gave those of us who have played a ton a nice bonus with early access to an Eternal.

Skill Shard "packs" may be an idea - make them very expensive - ex 10 shards for 20,000 coins. A limit of one per month. It would make no sense for someone who's playing casually - but for this of us who have played more intensely it would at least give us something to do with our coins other than admire their accumulation like Uncle Scrooge.
    Well, that's the thing. The players with six figure Iron Coin reserves are also the players who are typical repeat visitors for Eternal and King divisions, which means they already are getting a dozen or so more Skill Shards than the average player... and also fairly engaged/hardcore players (by virtue of the weekly reset rewards). Doubling that massive advantage would definitely feel rewarding for that subset of players, but it risks creating even more of a divide that I don't think we're comfortable with.

Which isn't to say we won't make a package like that like that in the future, or other deals like the one-time Eternity Soul, but I don't think we'd add something like that as a routine purchase.

OS
    Android
    @All of the NF & related: Congrats for a year with LotB & thanks for everything you did for us, the players.

I think that the most important is the fact that, after a year since you've started this journey with Eddie, you're still around and, despite all the ups and downs that you've had during this period (which I think its normal) you're still around and rocking as good as you can!

Hope for another great year with LotB & Up the IRONS!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    I bought a legendary soul while the going was good. Got MCR which I already have. Bought an anniversary soul out of curiosity and got a Warrior Haunted Pumpkin, a new toon but I can't see myself ever using it. So not sure I'll commit to buying more as yet. Of the 4 rare souls I have received so far I have gotten a Magus Harpy (dupe) and a WNBOL. Which is kinda funny as I couldn't get one before but since that character's event its now my 4th! Today I got a dupe Desert Rider from G/A reward (really disappointing) but finally a Sentinel ABB from another rare soul reward. Not a Harpy or Soulless Demon but better than anything I currently have! So personally I think these new drop rates should stay permanently! If I'm gonna get a dupe I'd rather it be a 4* than a 3*! I'd consider buying souls if rates stayed as they are now. Just saying....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android

Well done, NF!

Morning all

I bought an anniversary 10 soul pack off the ironities and finally everything worked as I expected to work from the very start... Apart of what I've pulled out - got only one dupe within a pack - Green Pumpkin... At last the adverts seem to no lie as I've got as well two various wickerdeers, Warrior Pumpkin, Magus NBOL, Warrior Golden Son, Warrior Undead Rescuer (4*) - recently I've got about 4 of them - and everytime I sacrify this guy he come back to me LOL... So... I can say that everything was pretty new for me (as I got rid many chars before), only one dupe... Lots of stuff to feed the vortex again - the one who stay (and will be remembered as your birthday present to me personally) - Navigator Eddie! (4*)...

I wish to thank you for changes in daily login rewards and so the arena ones... I guess there are many more of them I can't figure out just yet, but I am all the way positive and pleased

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy