Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I understand this isn't BNW like we wanted but I think this is a pretty bad ass event. Seems like no matter what devs give us all I see is complaining in the forums. Even if we go get BNW I am sure everyone will complain about all the different bugs too, people are just not happy some times.

angelkelly
    Does the anniversary souls only give the character listed or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by angelkelly View Post
    Does the anniversary souls only give the character listed or something else?
    Only the character listed. If you're pining for a particular character that debuted since launch, now's a good time.

(Just not the 2 star characters we added. You'll have to stick to other souls for those.)

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Only the character listed. If you're pining for a particular character that debuted since launch, now's a good time.

(Just not the 2 star characters we added. You'll have to stick to other souls for those.)

Thank you.

OS
    iOS
    Also, thanks for event. Looking forward to precious soul fragments while doing troopers. But, GIB ME MOAR MISSIONS! Lol, that was fun
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Finally got Gunner corrupt rescuer, expect a nerf on her next update Also got two pumpkins and two different reindeer, I say was worth 900 ironite to me. If I can grind some extra ironite this week might consider another 10 pack. Though my eternity soul was my 2nd beezlebub win some lose some.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I understand this isn't BNW like we wanted but I think this is a pretty bad ass event. Seems like no matter what devs give us all I see is complaining in the forums. Even if we go get BNW I am sure everyone will complain about all the different bugs too, people are just not happy some times.
    I think it's a great event. I just wish there was an option to by the Mythical Soul with Ironite, not just cash. Wasted 900 Ironite on the Anniversary Soul and like every other Soul event received no 5* characters. Best I've ever got was 4*, never the Eddie with the increased drop rate or any rare characters. Would be nice to be able to purchase a 5* character with Ironite and for once get a 5* character. But instead they've made that only available to pay to play players, disappointing.

Still, at least I finally got an Assassin Golden Son through the Anniversary Souls so that's at least something. And then through all the Sacrificing I did I get a Rare Souls which dropped a dupe 5* Alliance General. So least a 5* dropped for me today, if not my desired one *cough Cyborg! Will save him to build up to 50,000 essence for a Ultimate Sacrifice.

Thanks for the event guys, may disagree with some of it, but thanks for giving us lots of events recently.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    No BNW, another soul event, no way to use Iron Coins... this is absurd!!!

Btw, just opened both legendary souls, one from Arena results and one from Arena store. ANOTHER ABB and ANOTHER SGS (lost count on how many of those I have gotten so far).

The 3 GA souls from arena did not shine red eyes either.

Nicko and Caliza12 put a show today and you guys give us... this?

Are you guys insane?

gmac
    Hah! Thanks GMAC! That was a blast. Caliza and I dovetailed all afternoon - and in the end - he edged me out. Great competition and congrats to both you and Caliza!

Wanted to focus on your Iron Coins comment

Sparton - not to hijack the thread - but anything else planned for Iron Coins like the one-time Eternity Soul purchase? Some of the heavy players have multiples of the 20,000 used for that event.

A small subset of players I know - but at this point all these coins seem kind of useless.

Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hah! Thanks GMAC! That was a blast. Caliza and I dovetailed all afternoon - and in the end - he edged me out. Great competition and congrats to both you and Caliza!

Wanted to focus on your Iron Coins comment
    Awesome show you guys put out there. Amazing to watch! Respect.

Yeah, how about our Iron coins, 91k and counting!!!

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Finally got coalgiver now i know that i at least can get all eddies
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy