Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Sparton - not to hijack the thread - but anything else planned for Iron Coins like the one-time Eternity Soul purchase? Some of the heavy players have multiples of the 20,000 used for that event.

A small subset of players I know - but at this point all these coins seem kind of useless.
    Name:  lotb iron coins too damn high.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  37.5 KB

I think one of the biggest problems we have is finding a good solution that'll feel valuable to people with massive Iron Coin caches without it feeling pay to win/too exclusive for other players. We do have an event coming later this month involving Iron Coins, so we'll see what everyone thinks about that when it arrives. We just didn't want to throw something grindy into the Anniversary event (especially since we want people to go after the Precious Soul Fragments in the campaign).

OS
    iOS
    You need to sort these ads out. An ad everytime you go on to home screen is ridiculous.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Finally got coalgiver now i know that i at least can get all eddies
    Oh man that's a really awesome score, Gratz!

OS
    Android
    I just bought 10 anniversary souls. I got Mystic and FotD Eddies dupes. Well, the sacrifice chamber is gonna be satisfied

OS
    iOS
    Got another Mystic Eddie from anniversary soul =.= i want coalgiver eddieeee

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Incredible Deals In-game!

Head to the Legacy of the Beast store now and get your hands on the Anniversary Soul! This Soul gives you the chance to get many of the characters released over the past year. That includes:

• Lord of Light characters
    • Fear of the Dark Eddie + Halloween characters
    • Storm Eddie + Brave New World characters
    • Viking Eddie
    • Coalgiver Eddie + Christmas characters
    • Navigator Eddie
    • Shaman Eddie
    • Mystic Eddie

We’re also offering a number of packs, including the Anniversary Legendary Pack which includes the all-new Mythic Soul. This Soul is guaranteed to summon a natural 5 star character (excluding the 4 Eternals and Grim Reaper Eddie).

Potential drops include Cyborg Eddie, Shaman Eddie, Corrupt General, and more!

Up the Irons!
    Are these for July 1-8 or the whole month of July? I'm a bit confused as first part of post is clear about July 1-8 items, then mentions during the month of July about legendary soul at 50%. Then no dates given here for the part I've quoted.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Are these for July 1-8 or the whole month of July? I'm a bit confused as first part of post is clear about July 1-8 items, then mentions during the month of July about legendary soul at 50%. Then no dates given here for the part I've quoted.
    The Legendary Soul is 50% off for the whole month. Everything else (Precious Soul Fragments from Cosmos quests, increased 4 star and 5 star character chances in Rare-quality souls, Anniversary deals in main Store) are only for July 1-8.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The Legendary Soul is 50% off for the whole month. Everything else (Precious Soul Fragments from Cosmos quests, increased 4 star and 5 star character chances in Rare-quality souls, Anniversary deals in main Store) are only for July 1-8.
    Thanks I figured that might have been the case.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Used up all my ironite , 13 anniversary souls : shaman Eddie (4th dupe), the rest are 3*
    Used up all my trooper badges, 9 rare gunner/assassin soul : death dog (6th so far) and desert marauder (5th so far), rest are 3*
    Classes souls (one each + warrior ): all 3*
    Legendary soul: death dog. 20,000 essence sacrifice: 2 skill shards (Irrelevant to this event but still)

I really don't understand what it will take to get Rainmaker Eddie or the prisoner or gunner corrupt rescuer or corrupt general or hell even assassin golden son.

OS
    Android
    It takes luck to get things that are random. 1 year later and i still have not got warrior troll. I see no point in complaining about randomness. If you buy a lottery ticket and do not win the grand prize but the more medium prize, you still have won since it is better than nothing at all. But most lottery tickets do not have a prize and still ppl buy them in hope to get something more.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy