OS
    Android

Cyborg Eddie graphics bug

Since the newest update my Cyborg Eddie's Beam Attack and his Fury skill do not show the beams, they used to display when used.

Not that it would be anything game breaking, but I still would like to know, if that is intended or just a bug.

Also I too have the before mentioned bug, that my Challenges are allways at 8 atm, but I cant redeem any awards.
    TiHa-9650

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TiHa View Post
    Since the newest update my Cyborg Eddie's Beam Attack and his Fury skill do not show the beams, they used to display when used.

Not that it would be anything game breaking, but I still would like to know, if that is intended or just a bug.

Also I too have the before mentioned bug, that my Challenges are allways at 8 atm, but I cant redeem any awards.
    You just may have this issue that I also have.

Also, for the Challenges part, are you aware that the Challenges icon has a new tab (Missions) for which you can claim awards?
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Also, for the Challenges part, are you aware that the Challenges icon has a new tab (Missions) for which you can claim awards?
    Yes, I happen to be well aware of that. Have already claimed some Mission rewards, but all the unclaimable rewards that are displayed all the time are from the achievements department. But thanks for pointing that out regardless.
    TiHa-9650