Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Technically, shouldn't HS Eddie be a 1 star drop? He is the only Eddie in the game you ever get as a 1 star.

OS
    iOS
    I never new the Holy Smokes Eddie was the starting Eddie! what a noob I am. Glad I was in this thread.

I have an idea for you Spaton - just make those starting/early rewards Eddies non sacrificial? That way at least the new players can't get rid of them and still could collect the set(like I am trying). I am a hoarder, so never sacrificed and Ed if I didn't have a second one.

Then you could make some kind mini mission for folks to get back those early/weak Ed's to make a set. Make it so we could only get it once and make them non sacrificial?

\m/
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I never new the Holy Smokes Eddie was the starting Eddie! what a noob I am. Glad I was in this thread.

I have an idea for you Spaton - just make those starting/early rewards Eddies non sacrificial? That way at least the new players can't get rid of them and still could collect the set(like I am trying). I am a hoarder, so never sacrificed and Ed if I didn't have a second one.

Then you could make some kind mini mission for folks to get back those early/weak Ed's to make a set. Make it so we could only get it once and make them non sacrificial?

\m/
    Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm sure this could be turned into some easy fragments event. Give the Eds their original droprank (4*; so NOT how you get them in Campaign), so the hoarders may want to join in a bit for some more Sacrifice fodder.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    There's been others who got a dupe Holy Smoke (or Wicker Man, or Soldier Eddie), but some time in the past NF decided that these were pointless drops from souls, so these three have been removed from all soul drops.
    I am confused...
    Is Soldier Eddie earned?
    When I completed Battlefield, I expected him as a reward, but was dissapointed to get NOTHING.
    I have only just recently received him through a Soul drop..... (within the last few months)
    It seemed like everyone had him. I was stoked to finally get him!

I also Soul dropped a (duplicate) Wickerman at some point.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just to confirm, the following characters are not available from most souls:

• (Holy Smokes) Eddie (you start with him)
    • Wickerman Eddie (earned at end of Ailing Kingdom)
    • Soldier Eddie (earned mid-Battlefield)
    • Grim Reaper Eddie (earned for collecting all current objective skulls)
    • The four Eternals (only available from Eternal Souls)
    • EDIT: "Seasonal" characters (such as Coalgiver Eddie, or the Haunted Pumpkins)

Everything else that is a collectable character is found in souls appropriate to their class and rarity.
    WTF...
    I never got my Soldier Eddie!!

OS
    Android
    @ LandCrusher70:
    First off, there's a difference between Wicker Man Eddie (a Magus) and The Wicker Man (4* Warrior). I'm assuming the latter dropped for you.
    As for Soldier Eddie, I'm guessing you should have been able to pick him up via the Achievements after completing Heart of Darkness (where you fight Corrupt General). That was when most of us got him. If you really didn't get him from playing the Campaign (and didn't Sacrifice him), perhaps contact Support.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    @ LandCrusher70:
    First off, there's a difference between Wicker Man Eddie (a Magus) and The Wicker Man (4* Warrior). I'm assuming the latter dropped for you.
    As for Soldier Eddie, I'm guessing you should have been able to pick him up via the Achievements after completing Heart of Darkness (where you fight Corrupt General). That was when most of us got him. If you really didn't get him from playing the Campaign (and didn't Sacrifice him), perhaps contact Support.
    Yep, I really didn't get him. Lame.

I used trooper Soldier Eddies often. He was a beast back then and I really thought he was an achievement award (guess I was right). I definitely DID NOT sacrifice him. I finished the campaign last year sometime, so I would've had him just hanging around long before sacrifice was introduced. Like I said, I just got him fairly recently and I was stoked to finally have him drop!

BTW, I have both the Wicker Man and Wicker Man Eddie. It was the Eddie variety. I know I sacrificed him, being a dup and all....