OS
    iOS

Soulless Demon and taunt

In PVP I notice that the soulless demon taunts more frequently for some people than others yet I can't find any talisman that increases taunt chances. What am I missing? It can't be just luck because certain people seem to taunt almost every time.

OS
    Android
    I have noticed this too. My opinion is that certain characters are just more vulnerable to it.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Mine sucks and isn't sharded. I'm sure is skill shards.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Mine is fully sharded but when I test it it only triggers maybe once in three or four turns on only one or two of their team, whereas there are people I fight who seem to taunt all my team members just about every turn. I've tried changing talisman types to ones that include more MR but this doesn't seem to change things. Just frustrating as heck every time I battle someone with one and they get first turn. I can't even begin to count how many times I never get to select an attack myself because all four of my team gets taunted three or four turns in a row.

I'm all in favor of a tuning update scaling back taunting some how like they did to freeze runes at one point to only a 12% chance of triggering. Just no fun to sit through four turns in a battle and not getting to select any special attacks.

OS
    Android
    Its rare to have a whole team taunted but it can happen - this is the random element which is bloody annoying when it doesnt go your way. It probably doesnt happen often enough to require adjustment. Taunt is nullified by Immunity, which you can get in several ways. You will need either some talismans for immunity, choose a character immune to taunt, or choose characters that have passive immunity for themselves or your whole team. Failing all of that, a character who can cleanse and/or one who can cast immunity.

I'm assuming you don't have any immunity talismans because you missed them when they were in Arena store, and didn't buy any for cash. that leaves characters.

Artillery Dog and Hellhound give your whole team immunity for one turn, and one team member each subsequent turn. Sentinel Harpy is immune to taunts plus can cleanse/cast immunity. Viking can cast cleanse/immunity, Visions Eddie can keep your team auto-cleansed. Magus Corrupt Rescuer gets 2 turns of immunity as passive. Pharaoh Dog King will cleanse once per turn as a passive. Warrior Pyro soldier casts immunity for the whole team. There are probably more I'm forgetting. If you dont have any of these then this week is as good a chance as any to try for them.

Failing all that, either avoid Sentinel Soulless Demon teams and cherry pick battles where you are confident you can win OR go for maximum damage and hope you go first - SSD's can be taken down in one round if you have a good team composition with some sharded characters capable of doing good damage (hint: warriors are good for this).
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    I have a few more I can add: Sentinel Corrupt Droid also gives AoE Immunity. The Warrior, Magus, and Sentinel Harpies also cannot be taunted (or stunned, or frozen). The nicest one of the bunch is Sentinel Harpy, because she can cleanse and give an ally immunity. Mummy Eddie also has an AoE Cleanse.
    Here's a good reference thread on Immunity and Cleansing BTW:
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired