Thread: PvP ban

OS
    Android

PvP ban

Hello all!!! First post here...
    I've been playing for almost a year, and occasionally come here to check out news & events, and listen to the winners & whiners. I almost posted yesterday to vent frustration about 2 unused skill shards missing from my inventory and all the other assorted bugs we've all been dealing with; -yet still it wasn't enough for me to create an account and complain.
    However, today I was fuckin irate when I recieved an in-game notice stating I was banned from PvP due to "suspicious account activity".
    The dude abides. Even through all the bugs, errors, missing items, server errors, ect., -but being called a cheater... I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!
    Well, after 2 emails and investigating my account, in less than 10 mins I was back to handing out my iron coins to all of you. YAAAY!!!
    So instead of this being my bitchin' outlet, I would instead like to thank all the crew behind the game for all their hard work.
    As buggy as it gets sometimes, it is what it is, and it's still my favorite.

OS
    Android
    Is something going on to players I just got a warning that I am banned now too.

OS
    Android
    Looks like it was a temporary issue, I closed program and the warning that I was banned was gone.