OS
    iOS

Scarificing with 10 2* gets 3 rewards

This morning I was trying to get a couple low level toons to complete the new missions and noticed something in the sacrifice. I had a bunch of 1 & 2 stars toons to shard. I had tried doing all 10 of one character before and only got 3 rewards once, so that wasn't anything to report. This morning I filled up the boxes and got 3 rewards each time, 4 times in a row. Even though I didn't get to second level I was just clearing for the next run. Has anyone else noticed this, it is a bonus if you fill all ten boxes? I know I haven't noticed it when I did the Exalted and Grand Sacrifices for the last event. And when I do a Worthy Sacrifice I usually only try to be just above 6000 souls, so don't fill all ten boxes.

Wonder if this is a change with the update? A bonus for sacrificing low level toons?

\m/
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    iOS

Just did tried it again and got 3 rewards

I did 3 more 10 box sac's and got 3 rewards, had enough for 10 3*'s and got 2 rewards. Don't know if that was random or not though. Only did it once.

Maybe we could report more 10 box sacrifices to see? Don't know if this helps or not. Just sharing.

\m/
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476

OS
    Android
    It's always been this way.

Look at the total essence you sacrifice and how that relates to the minimum requirements for different levels. If you sacrifice ten 2* toons you'll get a total of 320 essence. The minimum requirement for level 1 sacrifice is 100 essence, while the minimum requirement for level 2 is 500. So you don't reach level 2, but you complete level 1 three times over. Hence 3 rewards.

If you sacrifice three 3* toons, they will give 501 essence, hence 1 reward at level 2. If you sacrifice six 3* toons, they will give 1002 essence, hence 2 rewards at level 2. If you sacrifice toons for a total of 4000 essence you will get 2 level 3 rewards, since the minimum for that level is 2000. But if you get to 6000, that'll get you to the next level.

When sacrificing a ton of low level toons, the most economic way to do it is to sacrifice nine 2* and one 1* in one go, as this will also get you above 300 essence and thus 3 level 1 rewards.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    It's always been this way.

Look at the total essence you sacrifice and how that relates to the minimum requirements for different levels. If you sacrifice ten 2* toons you'll get a total of 320 essence. The minimum requirement for level 1 sacrifice is 100 essence, while the minimum requirement for level 2 is 500. So you don't reach level 2, but you complete level 1 three times over. Hence 3 rewards.

If you sacrifice three 3* toons, they will give 501 essence, hence 1 reward at level 2. If you sacrifice six 3* toons, they will give 1002 essence, hence 2 rewards at level 2. If you sacrifice toons for a total of 4000 essence you will get 2 level 3 rewards, since the minimum for that level is 2000. But if you get to 6000, that'll get you to the next level.

When sacrificing a ton of low level toons, the most economic way to do it is to sacrifice nine 2* and one 1* in one go, as this will also get you above 300 essence and thus 3 level 1 rewards.
    Very Interesting observation!

it makes a lot of sense now. I was wondering myself how to get the best rewards possible

OS
    Android
    This is the single most helpful post of info I have read for sacrificing characters. I never paid attention to why I get 1-4 rewards when sacrificing, but thanks to this, making Petty Sacrifices has become much more rewarding for me. Thanks tons!

Quote Originally Posted by Rydgen View Post
    This is the single most helpful post of info I have read for sacrificing characters. I never paid attention to why I get 1-4 rewards when sacrificing, but thanks to this, making Petty Sacrifices has become much more rewarding for me. Thanks tons!
    Check out this thread: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...rd-Breakpoints

I'm trying to compile a list of all the tier rewards based on minimum essence - i'd love your help by adding whatever values you've seen that aren't there