OS
    Android

Who's next?? Too many choices

Just looking for advice on who would be a good addition to my team... PVP def.

So far I have a fully maxed: GR Eddie, blue allied soldier, wickerman, gunner corrupt rescuer, and warrior COTD.

For PvP Def I mainly use the allied soldier, gunner rescuer, AoF, Or swap the soldier for wickerman, GR eddie every time since he's the best Eddie I have (In my opinion).

I have a ton of good toons that I can invest in... assassin COTD (he hits for about 5k without shards, and not even close to max talisman! maybe a good idea??), angel of fear (I use him every day not sharded and he works fine. He is almost just as powerful as my troopers maxed AoF, which is why I have not sharded him.), rocket dog, sentinel soulless demon (Leaning towards him...), warrior troll, Pharaoh sun spirit, hellhound, and many more...

I've been trying to save for the release of trooper eddie, I have 3 skill shards, and 35k trooper points saved.

I'm just bored at this point but any advice would be appreciated!
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Still haven't got an eternity soul yet, I'm kinda hoping I get the clairvoyant so I can have 3 revivers going on DEF LMAO!!
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    My Sentinel Soulless Demon seemed pretty useless on my PVP Defense, because I don't have the Strike Talismans for him. If you have those, he's certainly a popular choice. I've fully sharded my AoF as he gets a lot of use in LOL Dungeons as well as PVP Offense, and sometimes Defense. I've never regretted that choice. I did notice that his hits really get largely impacted by that last skill shard though, the ones leading up to it didn't seem to make as much of a difference. So if you're going to go that route, plan to invest the full 8 or 9 it takes to make him really benefit from it.

That's just my opinion. You've got some nice choices there.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Personally i would go with AoF or Hellhound.. both very good in pvp and work well with GR eddie
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I put one shard into the hellhound like a year ago, but I haven't used him since I got the wickerman and corrupt rescuer. I also have alot of Eddies I could shard, but I just wouldn't know where to start haha.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Just looked at your roster, I would potentially shard up your Sentinel Angel of Strife for your PVP Defense. Farm LOL today while it's still green, and evolve him... that's most important. Then see if you like what he does for your team. He has invincibility + that 50% HP passive, he's a (somewhat hidden) monster for PVP defenses.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.