OS
    Android

Yeah I'm a little burned out right now.

Well after throwing in some spare 4* toons and dupes and achieving an exalted sacrifice and filling the purple ring, I gotta say I'm a little bummed out. I was cursed with the 2 skill shard reward from the sacrifice and the ring bonus awarded me with 4 more skill shards and 10 rare GA souls. And said souls yielded one 4* golden son and nothing else... I think I'm done with this event lol. I like the skill shards, I have 8 now counting the two I had before the sacrifices and I'll probably use those on my new eternity soul I'll have this week (fingers crossed for no second Beelzebub) but it did take kind of a while to get those souls. Oh well, those toons weren't exactly A+ fighters. I suppose that after all of this, I agree with some of the people who were talking about this.

2 skill shards is a dreadful reward for an exalted sacrifice.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Personally I'd be happy, since skill shards are one of the most important part of the game. But I do get the point, it's a bit limited...

I'm just always happy when I see a skill shard, let alone two! lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Personally I'd be happy, since skill shards are one of the most important part of the game. But I do get the point, it's a bit limited...

I'm just always happy when I see a skill shard, let alone two! lol
    That's very true and I do like having the skill shards, it just seems a bit less fulfilling haha. But I could have had alot more souls and still came out with nothing good so that is a good point. Skill shards are like a sure thing. But souls are capable of giving you nothing in return.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I'd probably be bummed with those rewards too for an exalted sacrifice. I finally achieved a grand sacrifice this week and got 4 skill shards and 5 g/a rare souls. How an exalted can give less than a grand sacrifice?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.