OS
    Android

FOTD or Mummy Eddie?

I need to evolve one of FotD or Mummy Eddies so I have a 5* sentinel Eddie for missions and possibly PVP. Which one should I go for? Mummy is solid all round I think but FotD has some stronger points but possibly a weakness in low MR? I can't decide. I'll be evolving a Sentinel harpy as well for the missions. Any advice will be much appreciated
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Personally, I used FotD a lot in PvE a while ago..
    It was before the mummy invasion my main attack Eddie.. With over triggering freeze+add couple turn to negative effects from FotD & you soon have set of popcicles as opponents for 4-5 turns.. It depends much on who you pair him with, bezelbuzz & rocket dogs are good examples as they spam negative effects so the team heals a lot in addition to the lifesteal..

Mummy is all around probably more useful if not shiny.. Taunt & cleanse.. add to that you can use his past base to evade having to bash a void shield..

Can make one or both as champ if you want to try, & the other tomorrow or something like that.. Mummy is fully sharded & FotD is base thought.. PM me if you want to try out something..
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    I've been a big fan of Fear of the Dark Eddie for a long time. I still need to give him a proper field test since the update, but I've liked his skillset a lot for PVP on offense.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I do like the heal on FotD's fury, with AoE hitting toons that inflict negative effects plus any of burn/shock/paralysis/freeze talismans on top it should heal quite well. I'll have to swap some max talismans into both and have a play with them once Magus LOL opens I think. But I must say I am leaning towards FotD at this point.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.