Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rotating Daily PVP Packs in the PVP Store! This Week Only!

From July 8th, 5 PM PDT to July 15th, 5 PM PDT, every day has a different, one-time deal for Iron Coins in the PVP Store. Each deal lasts exactly 24 hours and will not be revealed in advance, so check back each day after 5 PM PDT to see what the next deal is!

These deals are one time offers! Once they leave the store, they will not be available again, so be sure to build up some extra Iron Coins if you're low. Prices vary, but most items will be a few hundred Iron Coins to purchase.

(Note: There are Guard and Enduring Talisman additions to the PVP Store this week, but these limited time offers are not connected to this specific event, and will still be available past July 15, 5pm PDT. See the Guard and Enduring Announcements thread for more information.)

OS
    Android
    So the month long half price legendary soul is gone??? Awesome, more toon slots...woulda been nice last week!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Pulled Navigator Eddie through them. Nice!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    So the month long half price legendary soul is gone???
    The half off Legendary Soul should still be around all month, but as per normal for the Legendary Soul, you can only buy it once per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Awesome, more toon slots...woulda been nice last week!!!
    Oh yeah, shoot, I forgot to mention that the server from a day ago added support for that. Thanks for the reminder; I'll post that in the update thread.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    The half off Legendary Soul should still be around all month, but as per normal for the Legendary Soul, you can only buy it once per month.
    Used to be chained up with timer...gone.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Thanks Sparton, I really appreciated this add in the game. Im curious to see what can we buy every day.
    Will this sales change every week or will be the same through the month?

Edit: Forget it, lol. This week only lol, fail hahaha But you guys pretend to implement this again in the future?
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 07-09-2017 at 05:06 PM.

OS
    Android
    Today its immunity talismans, one will and one bulwark. Handy but trying to work out what toons would be best suited to these? Seems to me ones that deal a combination of, or either physical/magic/true/random damage, ideally a yellow talisman slot and no passive or skills based around immunity. So maybe Gunner Undead Allied Soldier, Assassin Axis Soldier and Gunner Dog are the 3 that I have that could benefit the most from these. Not sure if thats a worthy investment though...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-11-2017 at 09:32 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

If my Prisoner wasn't set up for PVE, I'd totally throw Immunity on him. Might be great for Wrath though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Not sure if thats a worthy investment though...
    Definitely, having these opens a lot of opportunities, even if you are not to use them now I'd advise to buy them if you have some coins, you'll find a use soon enough... They are invaluable sometimes...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sag7272 View Post
    Definitely, having these opens a lot of opportunities, even if you are not to use them now I'd advise to buy them if you have some coins, you'll find a use soon enough... They are invaluable sometimes...
    I have my eye on a set of Guard talismans at the moment. Also waiting to see what else might become available later in the week. Most of these items seem to be aimed at players who've got lots of more coin to spend than I do. I have used all mine lately on a half price legendary soul and a lot of eternity fragments.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.