Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Hey Trooper, I am not all the impressed with the Guard Talismans. They may be bugged right now, but didn't seem to faze the Nomad and other true damage characters. I maxed a set and put it on my Pharaoh, and then removed it and benched it.

Also, I faced a Clairvoyant which had the Endure set, and it was easily removed by my WNBoL, after which I could kill her. So while I have two Ensure Talismans currently and will buy a third next week, I am not sure if it is worth it.

That being said, I do love the daily packs and liked the Skill Shards, Immunity set, etc.

THANK YOU NF!!!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Trooper, I am not all the impressed with the Guard Talismans. They may be bugged right now, but didn't seem to faze the Nomad and other true damage characters. I maxed a set and put it on my Pharaoh, and then removed it and benched it.

Also, I faced a Clairvoyant which had the Endure set, and it was easily removed by my WNBoL, after which I could kill her. So while I have two Ensure Talismans currently and will buy a third next week, I am not sure if it is worth it.

That being said, I do love the daily packs and liked the Skill Shards, Immunity set, etc.

THANK YOU NF!!!
    I mentioned this earlier in a post that those new talismans are not what one would've hoped for, the buffs are easily removed by many characters including NBOL. I bought a set of each one but don't like them much. Using them for now as an experiment to see if they will improve my defense.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Cheers Bradata, will be good to know your thoughts and results. You are a top player and your input would be definitely appreciated.

I will say that your team gives me a real pain when facing you in the Arena...if it wasn't for the lousy AI, I think I would lose every time, lol!

i too am struggling to find a slot for things like immunity or endure on any character i can think of.
    i guess im still in a PvE mind setup so i always preffer:
    1. raw force (stat boosting sets)
    2. activate on hit (void,thorns,explosive,aso sets)
    and only at 3rd come immunity and endure.
    Just like Bradata said, there are so many RBEs or even worse-stealers. i once fought against an MCR who stripped my whole team and ended up single handily massacrating my whole team with about 10 buffs on her...

Besides, immunity doesn't reduce damage. if you get hit by a Samurai or the Nomad for 22 500 dmg it wont make any difference. but put a health set on and you might survive the blow and use your character the next turn...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    i too am struggling to find a slot for things like immunity or endure on any character i can think of.
    i guess im still in a PvE mind setup so i always preffer:
    1. raw force (stat boosting sets)
    2. activate on hit (void,thorns,explosive,aso sets)
    and only at 3rd come immunity and endure.
    Just like Bradata said, there are so many RBEs or even worse-stealers. i once fought against an MCR who stripped my whole team and ended up single handily massacrating my whole team with about 10 buffs on her...

Besides, immunity doesn't reduce damage. if you get hit by a Samurai or the Nomad for 22 500 dmg it wont make any difference. but put a health set on and you might survive the blow and use your character the next turn...
    It depends on your attack strategy. I will definitely say that the Immunity Talismans are worth their weight in gold, similar to Shells, especially if you go second. Depends of course if the opposing teams have buff removers/stealers, but still very useful nonetheless. I use the Immunity Talis on my support toons, so that they can then heal and protect my main attack toons. You don't want to lose control of your support toons to the SSD taunters or Harpy silencers.

One good strategy I obeserved from the top players was to apply Shell and Immunity Talismans on Visions Eddie, who was then used to "Cleanse" the other toons if they got stunned, frozen, blinded, etc. That way they would at least retain control of Visions and not lose control of him.

Hope this helps.

OS
    Android
    vampiric talismans and precious soul fragments, comeon guys. there is really important stuff like shells which people lack of... or resistance talismans, which would be cool, what about explosives...eternity frags and so on....so much cool ...hope for freeze ones tomorrow ;-)

EDIT: i just realized that they didn't drop since helloween event so maybe not that bad for people who don't have them...but would prefer 20 sets of shells :P
    Last edited by slauki; 07-13-2017 at 12:43 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    vampiric talismans and precious soul fragments, comeon guys. there is really important stuff like shells which people lack of... or resistance talismans, which would be cool, what about explosives...eternity frags and so on....so much cool ...hope for freeze ones tomorrow ;-)
    Didn't even bother buying the fragments. Don't need vampiric either. Got a ton of them already. The immunity and skill shard was nice. Maybe we'll still see shell talismans. 2 mystic probably

How can all these bots get through when I somehow fail to pick all the street signs on this verification crap.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I am really hoping the explosive talismans are available this week. They are beyond incredible.

OS
    Android
    I don't have any of these sets so its one way for me to get my hands on them and I am sure they have some use whether its guard, vampiric or whatever, at least in PVE. Although all barrier type for vampiric and only a chance to give health on attacks? What percentage is said chance, 12/35/45%? I think I'd rather something thats closer to a sure thing for iron coin regardless. As for PVP use, I'm not that fussed tbh...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-13-2017 at 02:56 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

angelkelly
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am really hoping the explosive talismans are available this week. They are beyond incredible.
    Nah just op.