Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    it's a game of chances and this is a very cheap opportunity to get a shot at great chars...but you can safe your coins of course and burn them for the coloured souls, which have a similar price...
    Slauki

Fact that some character being 4* (because somebody said so) doesn't make him GREAT... I've never ever pulled (opened many legendary so far... First one at the very beginning of the game via the starter pack - then it had sense as every character was indeed GREAT, now it's NOT quite...) ANY 5* off legendary soul (even dupe)... What IS Legendary then - guaranteed chance of getting at least 4* character - that's it... Nothing more...

There won't be another try - I'd rather spent my coins on something certain and more useful than getting another ADTS* [****] (Warrior) I've got off Legendary Soul... Like skillshards for example which being little more expensive, but at least I can get what I ''pay''...

I found that very ironic NF selling Legendary Souls per 300 coins instead 1000 and still you can ''win'' the same... Very glad that never ever tried and threw away 1000 coins though... Maybe you're an Angel, but certainly I am NOT a Gambler...

Cheers,

W

*ADTS - Another Dupe To Sacrifice
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Slauki

Fact that some character being 4* (because somebody said so) doesn't make him GREAT... I've never ever pulled (opened many legendary so far... First one at the very beginning of the game via the starter pack - then it had sense as every character was indeed GREAT, now it's NOT quite...) ANY 5* off legendary soul (even dupe)... What IS Legendary then - guaranteed chance of getting at least 4* character - that's it... Nothing more...

There won't be another try - I'd rather spent my coins on something certain and more useful than getting another ADTS* [****] (Warrior) I've got off Legendary Soul... Like skillshards for example which being little more expensive, but at least I can get what I ''pay''...

I found that very ironic NF selling Legendary Souls per 300 coins instead 1000 and still you can ''win'' the same... Very glad that never ever tried and threw away 1000 coins though... Maybe you're an Angel, but certainly I am NOT a Gambler...

Cheers,

W

*ADTS - Another Dupe To Sacrifice
    sacrifice changed the way i see characters today. now every 4* and every 5* toon is very welcome to fill up the vortex more and more. i sacrificed a lot last week during the 2x chances event, did 3 vortex fills and droppedfar more then 100 g/a souls (!!!!!!!!) so i finally got my gimp. wouldn't be possible without all the ADTS i saved over months. so i will happily throw 300 ironcoins and buy that soul and even if i get my 25th green golden son i won't complain. 95% of the time it will be a somewhat useless toon, only waiting for the right time to bbq. but 5% of the time you will score big, if you try often enough. it's a pretty simple law of probabillity. you will get screwed a lot but from time to time luck will shine down at you. the whole game is based on that so no way you can come around that.

and do you have any better idea how to invest 300 coins? even if we buy everything from the store there will be enough coins left if you use all your free sow, so i really cannot see a reason not to buy this cheap soul. i'm also waiting every month to throw 1000 coins in the ring just for the tiny chance to score big or to sacrifice the crappy toons. after all it's just ingame currency, so we don't have to be that cautious. and best argument of all: it's hell lot of fun to open it even if you are diappointed afterwards
    Last edited by slauki; 07-15-2017 at 09:37 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.