OS
    Android

where are the 3* evo shards in LOL??!!

I haven't kept track of exact runs but I have been farming LOL (X mostly, tried XIII and IX to see if luck would change) exclusively today and only 1 3* evo shard has dropped! Been trying to get 1 more so I can evolve another Gunner toon to help me complete missions tomorrow but no luck. I got a bunch of xp shards, 1 rare soul, huge number of common souls, a few 2* shards and whatnot but the 3*! Is it because there are evo packs in the store specificallly for gunner and assassin toons atm? Does NF really want my ironite that bad? I'd believe anything right now....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Pretty sure they drop the least when you need them the most. That's been my experience anyway.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I haven't kept track of exact runs but I have been farming LOL (X mostly, tried XIII and IX to see if luck would change) exclusively today and only 1 3* evo shard has dropped! Been trying to get 1 more so I can evolve another Gunner toon to help me complete missions tomorrow but no luck. I got a bunch of xp shards, 1 rare soul, huge number of common souls, a few 2* shards and whatnot but the 3*! Is it because there are evo packs in the store specificallly for gunner and assassin toons atm? Does NF really want my ironite that bad? I'd believe anything right now....
    As I am on my mission for 100 5* chars I play a lot of lol, mostly VIII - X and skull quest evo hoard and I can clearly say that for the last week 3* evo drop is as bad as it has ever been! Except white ones, I got about 40 of them this week. The others, I rarely got the 6 you need to evolve a 5* char, only one time this week. Today I played about 15 rounds lol IX and X because I wanted my gunner Pharao dog to evolve 5* and maybe new tailgunner Eddie, but only got one 3* evo :/

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Pretty sure they drop the least when you need them the most. That's been my experience anyway.
    That is absolutely what I think too. Need 5 more to 100 5* chars and 3* evo I am currently not allowed at all

Edit: played today around 40 times mostly LoL X and got 3 yellow 3* evo. Pretty disappointed going to bed now...
    Last edited by GotN; 07-09-2017 at 11:11 PM.

OS
    Android
    I bought 2 of those evo packs early on to help me get 5* toons so I could progress through story mode and LOL dungeons. Since then it hasn't been too much of a problem, except for Gunner evo shards. I have four 5* Assassin toons and 1 shard away from evolving another. I have three of warrior and can evolve another. 2 Sentinel but can evolve another 2. Six 5* Magus toons (all but two are natural 5* though) and can evolve one more. But only 3 Gunners (2 are Eddies) and need one more shard to evolve my third. I want to complete these missions but god knows how long its gonna take me to get a gunner team capable of doing it. Dunno how you have the patience to have 95 toons at 5*, I'd would have given up long ago lol
    Last edited by thealchemist; 07-10-2017 at 01:55 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.