Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

zdm-1083 slow play :)

Hi All,

I'm on the mood to stop the game.
    Edit 30/07: I stopped

I invest a lot last week to try to get warriors I missed (AoF/Nomad): many ironite in special souls pack (3 packs), all saved badges in red souls (40 at least), and 2 (!) 20K sacrifice giving once 50 rare souls, all saved normal souls (9 or 10 pack of 99)
    And I end with dupe4 NBoL, 2 Undead rescuer, 1 WickerMan, 1 rocket Dog,... ofc all dupe, no AoF, no Nomad... OK
    I think I found around 20 4*/5* this week for no new toons other than a Sentinel Harpy but she is not in my planned defense :]

As well as the time investment for troopers that is too much and no improvement are seen on this.

I do not want to play all day long a game that is not that rewarding.
    PvE is no fun at all and PvP with the current point system is not very user friendly: it is best to hunt for player above you all day
    than doing a clean of a list 2 or 3 time a day.
    I also have more than 60 shards that I do not know where to invest as it will be on a toon that has 50% chance to be nerfed in the next 15 days.
    I will not speak about RNG, first part of this message is already there :')

At first step for weaning, I think I will only do some PvP games and secret level each day.
    But I really I should fully stop this game.

It will be hard for to choose 10 troopers from the current list I have as your all good trooper
    So feel free to remove me from your trooper list to find someone more reliable.

I want to thank you all for all the badges.

\../
    Last edited by zdm-1083; 07-30-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm on the mood to stop the game.
    I invest a lot last week to try to get warriors I missed (AoF/Nomad): many ironite in special souls pack (3 packs), all saved badges in red souls (40 at least), and 2 (!) 20K sacrifice giving once 50 rare souls, all saved normal souls (9 or 10 pack of 99)
    And I end with dupe4 NBoL, 2 Undead rescuer, 1 WickerMan, 1 rocket Dog,... ofc all dupe, no AoF, no Nomad... OK
    I think I found around 20 4*/5* this week for no new toons other than a Sentinel Harpy but she is not in my planned defense :]

As well as the time investment for troopers that is too much and no improvement are seen on this.

I do not want to play all day long a game that is not that rewarding.
    PvE is no fun at all and PvP with the current point system is not very user friendly: it is best to hunt for player above you all day
    than doing a clean of a list 2 or 3 time a day.
    I also have more than 60 shards that I do not know where to invest as it will be on a toon that has 50% chance to be nerfed in the next 15 days.
    I will not speak about RNG, first part of this message is already there :')

At first step for weaning, I think I will only do some PvP games and secret level each day.
    But I really I should fully stop this game.

It will be hard for to choose 10 troopers from the current list I have as your all good trooper
    So feel free to remove me from your trooper list to find someone more reliable.

I want to thank you all for all the badges.

\../
    I totally feel you, pretty much the same for me last week.
    I bought every available pack, spend all my badges and only got a single 5* which was an Eddie, it is getting rly tired, gonna keep it up this week to see what the pvp store has but after that it is going to be autoplay with a move recorder.
    I won't remove you until you quit for good or i quit b4 you Have fun m8.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to hear this, zdm. Although, I would urge you to keep playing your fifty troopers as best you can. If all it takes is for AoF or the nomad to drop for you to stay interested, I urge you to keep trying and make that your motivation.

All it takes is to get lucky once, however unlikely that sounds.

We are all exhausted by now man, but there's no good reason to quit now after playing for so long. Hope you consider staying active, it would be sad to see you go.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I hear your frustrations, zdm. You've been a great Trooper so I'm not cutting you loose whether you play me or not. You'll still have daily badges from me \m/

I hope you get your toons soon!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Hey ZDM, I feel your pain, last week I just got a warrior pumpkin and about 500 newborn of light... Will keep you on board for now, you have been a great trooper
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Sorry to hear this, zdm. Although, I would urge you to keep playing your fifty troopers as best you can. If all it takes is for AoF or the nomad to drop for you to stay interested, I urge you to keep trying and make that your motivation.

All it takes is to get lucky once, however unlikely that sounds.
    Well, I do not know if an AoF will be enough or if it is a way to say: "Hey with this it will change my game"
    I'm really tired of playing all day long for nothing.
    But in fact even if I got everything I want I will be tired.

"All day long", for all, for troopers, for PvP...
    Frankly, it has too much impact IRL at work or at home.
    Game is good, I like playing PvP but I'm done with time investment.

Thanks for greeting all
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    iOS
    Hello mate

I experienced exactly the same as you expressed in the post, nothing else I can add, I feel the same.
    The game for me became one of the many on which I only do the dailies - usually these games get deleted from my phone after 2-3 months.

I'll keep you and send you badges for a while, hope to see you back later. You've been a great trooper.

Cheers
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Hey zdm, nothing, what's not already been said. Absolutely feeling the same. Will keep you too of course and hope your motivation will come back. But sometimes you have to do other things in live...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Hate to see you go but we all gotta do whats best for us. Good luck to ya.

Absolutely feel the same zdm. I've been wanting a Nomad and a Warrior Troll for so long now and not even with this past event could I get one of those.
    You've been a great trooper and I'll still leave you in my list in case you decide to continue.