Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    we all kinda feel the pain i think. some of us can pull the trigger and others like me are hoping for big improvemens every week, but i fear they might never come.

sad to see another trooper, who decided to slow down a lot, but TBH this is prolly the 2nd best idea to do. (the best would be to stop completly )

anyway zdm thanks for all the badges in the past months. will keep you till you decide to completly quit though

best wishes

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Hi all,

Thanks again all!

Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    I see ZDM quite active in the areana, and I do get badges from him, so good that he is still around. I like his Wickerman defense team as well...really gives me a tough time.
    Yep, as said, I dropped more than half of my troopers to focus on arena and avoid playing 8h by day to do trooper...
    It was a hard time to choose, some of you where removed on coin toss :']

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Hi Zdm,
    I hope you rethink about your decision. You are such a long time trooper, one of the longest on my list and you gave me the idea to shard Wickerman Eddie! I finished mine about two weeks ago and now use him almost everywhere. I don't know if an AOF is so important. I have mine for such a long time and only use him for farming. I find the assassin and warrior newborns far more important than the angel. I checked your team and there are only a few chars missing. You have some that i don't have and vice versa.
    There are times when the game gets boring and suddenly you get a Viking and Mystic on one Day. Followed by two dupe GCRs.
    I understand your decision, but I hope you'll stay for a long time.
    Thanks for this message, WickerMan Eddie is not that bad for sure.
    his auto healing is bad, his fury should do non removable burn but for all other skills he did his job well as a Support/Sniper.
    He is my main Eddie on attack side too: being able to get 4 power at first turn with a 25% chance of extra turn is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Explains why I got dropped. Thanks for being a great trooper. Was fun playing your wickerman since nobody else including me ever used him.
    Sorry
    And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    we all kinda feel the pain i think. some of us can pull the trigger and others like me are hoping for big improvemens every week, but i fear they might never come.

sad to see another trooper, who decided to slow down a lot, but TBH this is prolly the 2nd best idea to do. (the best would be to stop completly )

anyway zdm thanks for all the badges in the past months. will keep you till you decide to completly quit though

best wishes
    Hehe, let's see what happen in august when I will be in some place without internet access
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Ok guys, this is time: I stopped playing LotB.
    I got holidays all august month and I want to be with my family all day long

Moreover, this week I got almost all toon that I miss: AoF and Nomad.
    But the flame is gone even with these toons...

PvE is boring as hell and PvP is not enjoyable anymore for me.
    So I will remove all remaining trooper in the coming days. 4 days should be enough. :]

I want to thank you all, troopers and forum members, it was a great experience.
    I do not think I will come back soon but never say never.

Up the irons! \../

Edit: as a side note, characters that I missed now after almost one year without any money investment:
    Warrior 5*: Samurai Eddie
    Sentinel 5*: Visions Eddie
    Gunner 5*: The Prisoner
    Assassin 4*: Artillery Dog, Death Dog
    5*: The Clairvoyant (Magus)

As well, I did 9(!) 20K sacrifice this week for 4 50 rare souls packs, and 2 twenty rare souls packs.
    All these sacrifices make 3 fill of pool for almost only sh*t...
    I get at the end: Assassin Corruct Ox, Navigator Eddie,, AoF, Nomad.
    Last edited by zdm-1083; 07-30-2017 at 06:30 PM.
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

So I will remove all remaining trooper in the coming days. 4 days should be enough. :]

Up the irons! \../

Edit: as a side note, characters that I missed now after almost one year without any money investment:

As well, I did 9(!) 20K sacrifice this week for 4 50 rare souls packs, and 2 twenty rare souls packs.

another on bites the dust...sorry to hear that man, wish you all the best for the future. enjoy your holiday and your post lotb life with your family hope to see you again one day :-)

best wishes man!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post

Up the irons! \../

Sorry to hear that. But I do see your points. However enjoy your holiday and your family! All the best and maybe one day we'll welcome you back...
    Inishmore-8627