Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Whoa, thank you guys, each and every one of you for popping in, thought noone will care

Mariner, thanks for nice wishes. I'm glad you didn't know me for longer, I'd stop being funny pretty fast with my stupid jokes.

Jofer, thanks, sounds big deal when you say it. But, being great player and proved it almost dozen times, I still have to disagree with you on some things:

• Victory didn't cause leaving, leaving caused me to chase for Eternal. I'm fed up with game long time ago, even rage-quited it for some 10 days around New Year. My vacation was also scheduled a long time ago.
    • I hardly believe that your successive victories really did any good to interest more players in some serious competition.
    • Competition without you was also great. Gmac is one hell of a competition, Carlos is fast as well, and zidar and Blacksteel i.e. rose out of nowhere, making epic batlles. Many, many others as well. Might seem easy to you, but most probably to you only. If you were here last week, I probably wouldn't have will to compete
    • As for holding Gmac's hand, I have no problem to admit that. I know I am nowhere near great players, so why not work on myself and ask pro for tips and wisdom. Non progredi est regredi. Gmac showed true greatness by helping me for no reason when he could only push me away and spare his time, or even completely ignore me.

So, we both have much to learn: me from you, how to take over even people's good-bye threads to insult them and tell others how great I am so I seem to myself to be even greater, and leaving my ass wide-spread for minions to stick something in, and make me not be able to leave with just a little pride, glory and dignity, and you from Gmac, how to treat other players. Now, it seems Gmac is the only complete and great player and champion around here. But, enough blasphemy towards Almighty.

Askora & Dave Murray, thanks for kind words, I think you guys are among the ones I couldn't hold even once. I cannot remember that I ever saw yellow shield next to your names.

ChaosEgo, I have to admit that Saturdays were a lot more challenging with you and Badtaste around :P Until a couple of weeks ago I could barely get without being on your lists at least five times. And I'm glad you had a good laughter, I love making people laugh.

Nicko and Slauki, nothing for you two :P

HomemLivre, thanks, nice being in your company now, though you also used to be on the same boat as ChaosEgo I hope you still remember my 5 consecutive losses to you just in order to see how many times will coin screw me.

And last but not least important, Lulero, those are so kind and gay words, really cheered me up You were a great opponent yourself. Hope you too will get to poster one day.

Thank you all again, maybe we meet again some day \m/

OS
    Android
    Hey Ringe, I'm not late to the party am I?

In any case congrats on your Eternal win last week. Your defense always makes me shiver in fear (aka why I hardly ever attack you :P )
    Was fun chatting with you on the forums in any case, even that's been some time ago.
    Enjoy your holiday. I'm sure it will be great
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Great post, and even better responses my dear, proud to be your mofomigo, in game and RL....

I wish you a great time in your holidays!!!

Cheers,

D.

PS:LOL!!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Ringe, I'm not late to the party am I?

In any case congrats on your Eternal win last week. Your defense always makes me shiver in fear (aka why I hardly ever attack you :P )
    Was fun chatting with you on the forums in any case, even that's been some time ago.
    Enjoy your holiday. I'm sure it will be great
    Never Kardas, not you. It was a pleasure having you as trooper for so long, and your threads were always most helpful, even though you're Dutch (we here don't love you guys too much, a little for Hague Tribunal, and a little for football losses over years :P). Oh yeah, your Mummy was great as well, I think we even communicated over him first time. Btw, do you know this retard who wrote under your post?

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Congrats on Eternal, and have a great vacation... quitter!

Seriously though, amigo: it's been a pleasure.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Congrats on Eternal, and have a great vacation... quitter!

Seriously though, amigo: it's been a pleasure.
    Thanks TEF, it was always a pleasure to attack you on Saturday :P

OS
    Android

I'm not a pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    I'd like to use yet another chance to thank Gmac for tips and info last week, without his help I'd never make it that far.
    Hey Ringe, I might have shared some of my views and thoughts with you, but it's not like I played your account or anything, YOU did the heavy lifting, you totally deserve this. Be proud, enjoy your vacations, and you'll be receiving your badges.

Let's not forget that you made me a better player too, denied me podium even though I finished Arena on a 120+ something win streak (for real, I took the picture). You and Carlos after you beat me and forced me to complete rethink my system. I found something afterwards, a complex system that was good enough for 3 Eternals. We all force each other to play better and evolve.

As for asking for help, well, takes a man to ask. I choose to help you and I wish you give it back to someone else one day. The World needs more of that if you ask me...

I don't think Jofer meant disrespect towards you or anybody (although J, that sounded a bit odd lol). I just think he is frustrated. Frustrated that the game is not good enough to bring real pros like him over here. Also that this game is not good enough by the band we all love. After playing that other game, and although they are very different, I can see how much this game is falling behind. But well, that is a subject for another thread.

Again, congrats and enjoy your vacations.
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Hey Ringe, I might have shared some of my views and thoughts with you, but it's not like I played your account or anything, YOU did the heavy lifting, you totally deserve this. Be proud, enjoy your vacations, and you'll be receiving your badges.

Let's not forget that you made me a better player too, denied me podium even though I finished Arena on a 120+ something win streak (for real, I took the picture). You and Carlos after you beat me and forced me to complete rethink my system. I found something afterwards, a complex system that was good enough for 3 Eternals. We all force each other to play better and evolve.

As for asking for help, well, takes a man to ask. I choose to help you and I wish you give it back to someone else one day. The World needs more of that if you ask me...

I don't think Jofer meant disrespect towards you or anybody (although J, that sounded a bit odd lol). I just think he is frustrated. Frustrated that the game is not good enough to bring real pros like him over here. Also that this game is not good enough by the band we all love. After playing that other game, and although they are very different, I can see how much this game is falling behind. But well, that is a subject for another thread.

Again, congrats and enjoy your vacations.
    gmac
    Thanks G. Humble as usual.

Even if you say you are not a pro, I still stand behind you being most complete player at this point. Same for Jofer, I can only bow to him for setting standards, but there are other threads for saying that game is getting old (we are all stressed about the game, that is the ultimate reason we are all leaving). And saying that someone won just because someone else is not competing, not really respectfull. Lets say it this way: Brazil withdraws from World Cup, on their own, then saying "nah, competition is bad without us, without Neymar etc.", even though there are still Germans, Spaniards, Chileans. That's all. And all that while saying farewell to some peeps who made this game better. Not having anything personal about J, just not the right thread.

And yes, I actually enjoyed sharing advices to other people, both before, and after talking to you. Helping others in any way is most divine thing imho.

Thanks again and greetings from the land of Dejan Petkovic (I'm sure you know that guy) \m/
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 07-11-2017 at 08:49 PM.

OS
    Android

Let's all pause for a moment!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post

Thanks again and greetings from the land of Dejan Petkovic (I'm sure you know that guy) \m/
    I WAS THERE!!!

Flamengo is actually my team!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCyeS1cqEQ

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    I WAS THERE!!!

Flamengo is actually my team!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJCyeS1cqEQ
    I knew it, damn! Even if one is not that much into football, everyone there knows the guy who taught mofo Brazilians how to play it Mofo Serbians everywhere. Mofos as we are, he barely ever played for national team. Once he said "If Serbs don't need one Dejan Petkovic, they're probably that good to win WC!" Such a shame if you ask me... :/