Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

New Event Starting: Dump Ringe

To whom it may concern,

Being Eternal last week, my thirst for this time-consuming game is quenched. Or at least, it's coming soon Regardless of that, in two weeks sharp I'll be on vacation for 20 days, most probably and most hopefully without WiFi, so I hope to return home completely clean of the game and stop neglecting real life. All that considered, you can already start dumping me from your trooper lists, as I will probably only play Skull Quests until then.

Rewards from this sacrifice:

• Guaranteed one free trooper slot to a player;
    • 65% of finding new reliable trooper (lowered from previous 90% with the last update :P);
    • 100% leech trooper removal.

I'd like to use yet another chance to thank Gmac for tips and info last week, without his help I'd never make it that far.
    I would also like to dedicate poster to all the Mofos with the big M out there (you know who you are, you mofos :P). They showed what a friendship means with cheering, skipping me on lists and not revenging. I tried to redeem as much as I could for attacking them by targeting players around them in the late stage of the game.

Fun fact: my first poster was achieved with 666 attacks (still stands as my best in statistics). Second one was on anniversary of my, unfortunately, first and last Iron Maiden concert so far. This last one was during birthday week of the game.

Hope you all will stay great community as you were up to now, and that you will get new content soon.

Up the Irons!!! \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Up the Irons!!! \m/

But I just started getting far enough along in PVP to get my ass kicked by your defense!

Best wishes. Your farewell message was funny, and you were a good guy on the boards. I didn't have you as a Trooper, but if you ever come back, I'll boot someone for ya.

Hope you get to make it out to another concert down the road... Up the Irons!!! \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Grats to you man and safe travels on the vacation. Another great player on the move, God speed.

This has been an interesting observation of mine through the last few months. When someone tastes victory they become uninterested. Partly why I decided to win a few months straight. Without me, competition sucks and is a revolving door of easy, and this game is boring. Even Gmac had to hold your hand through this win. There isn't much game to this game without quality players.

Sorry for the incoming rant, not directed to you Ringe but you've sparked some inspiration..

People have always questioned my dedication, and why? It's because I love Iron Maiden and wanted to keep the fire alive here. Trying to make up for a lack of content and a dev team looking like a chicken running around with its head cut off.

I hope the devs can do something soon, this Saturday only F'd up system just drives people away. Make the arena events shorter, make them cumulative, something not based on this retarded ratio system, with a mad dash at the end, penalizing people for playing any other day of the week.

Just seeing Transformers being a few months old and having an exponentially better arena system is disappointing. Bring people in, don't chase them away. Oh and I just hit rank 113 in the world there by the way, not even close to max squad, rules can't break me so stop breaking the game trying to! I still can win at will.

So one last plea for hope, come on Nodding Frog, if you're gonna claim Iron Maiden you gotta come better than this. Fix this busted no fun anti anything but Saturday system. Maybe then the gods of Metal will finally grace you with their blessings.

OS
    Android
    Congrats on the eternal, and on soon stepping away. Not a trooper, but faced your team enough times in pvp. Enjoy the vacation!

OS
    Android
    Congratulations on your Eternal and Good luck to you. You weren't one of my troopers but a familiar voice in the forums. Thanks for the Uncyclopedia link that made me laugh my ass off.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Once a Mofo always a Mofo

Enjoy that vacation and congrats on an awesome achievement!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Congrats on your Eternal, man!
    Most deserved!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Sounds awesome man, have fun wherever you go.

Also I hate you. The kind of warm, loving hate. Whenever I go against you in arena I know I'm in for some tough times.

Huuuuuugs
    RETIRED - Lulero-2041 - Cyborg Ed.
    "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time" - B. Russel

Toons I maxed after Cyborg, chronologically ordered:
    Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Corrupt Rescuer, The Nomad, Wrath
    Run to the Hill Ed., Grim Reaper Ed., Angel of Fear, Soulless Demon
    Desert Marauder, Undead Rescuer, Pharaoh Dog, Death Dog
    Corrupt General

OS
    Android
    gz for your eternal and damn, good players are dropping like flies but i totally get you.
    Was always nice to go against your defence. Have fun in rl
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Grats to you man and safe travels on the vacation. Another great player on the move, God speed.

This has been an interesting observation of mine through the last few months. When someone tastes victory they become uninterested. Partly why I decided to win a few months straight. Without me, competition sucks and is a revolving door of easy, and this game is boring. Even Gmac had to hold your hand through this win. There isn't much game to this game without quality players.

Sorry for the incoming rant, not directed to you Ringe but you've sparked some inspiration..

People have always questioned my dedication, and why? It's because I love Iron Maiden and wanted to keep the fire alive here. Trying to make up for a lack of content and a dev team looking like a chicken running around with its head cut off.

I hope the devs can do something soon, this Saturday only F'd up system just drives people away. Make the arena events shorter, make them cumulative, something not based on this retarded ratio system, with a mad dash at the end, penalizing people for playing any other day of the week.

Just seeing Transformers being a few months old and having an exponentially better arena system is disappointing. Bring people in, don't chase them away. Oh and I just hit rank 113 in the world there by the way, not even close to max squad, rules can't break me so stop breaking the game trying to! I still can win at will.

So one last plea for hope, come on Nodding Frog, if you're gonna claim Iron Maiden you gotta come better than this. Fix this busted no fun anti anything but Saturday system. Maybe then the gods of Metal will finally grace you with their blessings.
    while i agree with your game analysis you have to take into account that far more than 90% are here because of the band and not because of the game itself.

most of us are casual players/amateurs and simply iron maiden fans and not heavy gamers at all. instead of mentioning how awesome you are in every post it would be an option to make a strategy thread and to teach the community what we can do better, instead of just praising your awesomeness every time.

don't get me wrong, no doubt that gmac and you are the best players around here as far as i can see, so i have a lot of respect for that. but your statements feel very disrespectfull for players like ringe, who also do a hell of a job every week. would really love to see some strategy advice from you which could help the community instead of just praising your own skills.
    Last edited by slauki; 07-11-2017 at 12:19 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.