Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    I knew it, damn! Even if one is not that much into football, everyone there knows the guy who taught mofo Brazilians how to play it Mofo Serbians everywhere. Mofos as we are, he barely ever played for national team. Once he said "If Serbs don't need one Dejan Petkovic, they're probably that good to win WC!" Such a shame if you ask me... :/
    You guys also taught us how to play LoTB!!!

Ra! gotcha!!!

But seriously, tremendous player, are guys insane?!? Some people over here wanted to give him Brazilian citizenship so he could play for our squad!

(what's up with you guys and "Mofo"?)

OS
    Android

Mr Nice Guy, you deserve a rest

Thanks again and greetings from the land of Dejan Petkovic (I'm sure you know that guy) \m/
    This reference is making me laughing until next weekend, lol
    (Brazilian here to)

I wasn't posting here, but dammit, you seen to be a really nice guy. Dont have any particular ingame memmories to share, but have a nice vacation. A few days away from internet is good to the mind.

We all hope you'll return, just to find a "new" and complete game (w/ BNW!), but lets the sad talk to others threads and other time.

Rejoice, and for last, congratz, you are an Eternal.

Btw, what a hell is a mofo?
    Last edited by Zapathusara; 07-11-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Too dumb to write w/o bad spelling
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Ravy and Gmac, mofo is motherfucker. Or just go to mofos.com :P

Ravy, you are usually on my lists, and also idk if I ever saw yellow shield next to your name in def tab.

G, I know, and he declined it, hoping to play for Serbia but fuck... Never made it... Again, mofo corrupt Serbians -.-

OS
    Android
    Ravy and Gmac, mofo is motherfucker. Or just go to mofos.com :P

Ravy, you are usually on my lists, and also idk if I ever saw yellow shield next to your name in def tab.

G, I know, and he declined it, hoping to play for Serbia but fuck... Never made it... Again, mofo corrupt Serbians -.-
    Mofos - Yeah, google it, but could not figure out if it was good or bad! I'm guessing it goes with everything...haha

Petkovic - It's a shame he never played for you guys, played for my team, and I'm glad he did!

OS
    Android
    Yeah, depends on the situation, can be both good and badb

OS
    Android
    Yeah, depends on the situation, can be both good and badb
    I'm just too dumb to figure out, lol. As a Tarantino fan, I'm ashamed.

Sorry if someday I over extended the attacks man. I'm not a regular player at weekends, so I started to chase people above me, in special the firsts.

Again, have a nice break. Too bad to lost another nice guy, see ya someday at Arena.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I'm just too dumb to figure out, lol. As a Tarantino fan, I'm ashamed.

Sorry if someday I over extended the attacks man. I'm not a regular player at weekends, so I started to chase people above me, in special the firsts.

Again, have a nice break. Too bad to lost another nice guy, see ya someday at Arena.
    Nah, other peeps attacked me way more. If i never held you, it means you're doing it right \m/

OS
    Android
    As usual I'm late for the party...
    To quote yourself Don't remember seeing yellow next to your name... And it's been a while, congrats on that eternal enjoy going back where we'll all eventually go...somewhere else, & in vacation
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

You always had some of the toughest defenses that I faced in PvP. Congrats on Eternal, enjoy your time away from the game, and we'll see you back here when BNW & Night City come out!

OS
    Android
    Never too late, Sag. Thanks, both of you, hope you will shine even brighter in PVP. \m/