To whom it may concern,

Being Eternal last week, my thirst for this time-consuming game is quenched. Or at least, it's coming soon Regardless of that, in two weeks sharp I'll be on vacation for 20 days, most probably and most hopefully without WiFi, so I hope to return home completely clean of the game and stop neglecting real life. All that considered, you can already start dumping me from your trooper lists, as I will probably only play Skull Quests until then.

Rewards from this sacrifice:

• Guaranteed one free trooper slot to a player;
  • 65% of finding new reliable trooper (lowered from previous 90% with the last update :P);
  • 100% leech trooper removal.

I'd like to use yet another chance to thank Gmac for tips and info last week, without his help I'd never make it that far.
I would also like to dedicate poster to all the Mofos with the big M out there (you know who you are, you mofos :P). They showed what a friendship means with cheering, skipping me on lists and not revenging. I tried to redeem as much as I could for attacking them by targeting players around them in the late stage of the game.

Fun fact: my first poster was achieved with 666 attacks (still stands as my best in statistics). Second one was on anniversary of my, unfortunately, first and last Iron Maiden concert so far. This last one was during birthday week of the game.

Hope you all will stay great community as you were up to now, and that you will get new content soon.

Up the Irons!!! \m/