Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Hey Ringe, sorry to see you go, but all the very best of luck to you and have a wonderful vacation and break.

Congrats on Eternal, well done and deserved. Man, last week was crazy...I barely made it to the top 50 for the very 1st time in my life...dropped from top 25 to top 50 all on Saturday and had to scramble to remain in top 50. I felt like I was attacked by you over a gazzilion times and did not hold you once, haha...well done my friend, you deserved the Eternal rank.

While I did not care for Jofer's post, I was agree with him on the Saturday play-to-win situation...I cannot do it due to family commitments, so can see how the system is flawed. Oh well, that is a topic for another thread, as you wisely stated.

This is your farewell and goodbye thread, and you deserve it. Take care and know that you will be missed. I appreciate your posts helping people like me who are trying hard, and you, like GMAC, are really nice guys and well respected here.

I completely agree with what you said about GMAC...he is indeed he most complete and helpful stand-up guy I have ever met, and deserves a thread for himself! The next guy is Nicko...all stand-up gentlemen!

Take care and hope to see you back here on the forums at least.

Cheers,
    Ice

OS
    iOS
    So here goes another solid Trooper into the sunset. Thanks for all the badges

Massive congratulations on Eternal. We never met in the Arena because I have just never got high enough to face you!! Enjoy your vacation and take care
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Ringe, sorry to see you go, but all the very best of luck to you and have a wonderful vacation and break.

Congrats on Eternal, well done and deserved. Man, last week was crazy...I barely made it to the top 50 for the very 1st time in my life...dropped from top 25 to top 50 all on Saturday and had to scramble to remain in top 50. I felt like I was attacked by you over a gazzilion times and did not hold you once, haha...well done my friend, you deserved the Eternal rank.

While I did not care for Jofer's post, I was agree with him on the Saturday play-to-win situation...I cannot do it due to family commitments, so can see how the system is flawed. Oh well, that is a topic for another thread, as you wisely stated.

This is your farewell and goodbye thread, and you deserve it. Take care and know that you will be missed. I appreciate your posts helping people like me who are trying hard, and you, like GMAC, are really nice guys and well respected here.

I completely agree with what you said about GMAC...he is indeed he most complete and helpful stand-up guy I have ever met, and deserves a thread for himself! The next guy is Nicko...all stand-up gentlemen!

Take care and hope to see you back here on the forums at least.

Cheers,
    Ice
    I had that feeling too, dude, and trust me, I wasn't happy about it either. Makes me look like a douchebag, even though we all know how lists work. I actually had feeling that there are only 4-5 lists going in circles, but I couldn't do a lot about it... Best thing was to play less matches once I was far enough.

Anyway, thanks for chiming in and kind words. \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    So here goes another solid Trooper into the sunset. Thanks for all the badges

Massive congratulations on Eternal. We never met in the Arena because I have just never got high enough to face you!! Enjoy your vacation and take care
    Thanks dude, it was great having one decent CRE for UW Skull quests every day \m/

OS
    Android
    Hey Ringe, congratulations on the eternal I was really happy to see you on top.

I hope it's not too late for my response, I just saw your message like a minute ago. I have to tell you that since the last week until next monday I'll be working in an oil (petroleum) facility in the field. I'm an engineer and have to earn some coins in real life hehe. The point is that cell phone signal here is less than poor so my game disconnect all the time and that thing made me not to play harder for higher ranks, is absouletely frustrating losing 4 or 5 fights in a row for disconnections. Have a great vacations and I hope you come back later.

Cheers.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Hey Ringe, congratulations on the eternal I was really happy to see you on top.

I hope it's not too late for my response, I just saw your message like a minute ago. I have to tell you that since the last week until next monday I'll be working in an oil (petroleum) facility in the field. I'm an engineer and have to earn some coins in real life hehe. The point is that cell phone signal here is less than poor so my game disconnect all the time and that thing made me not to play harder for higher ranks, is absouletely frustrating losing 4 or 5 fights in a row for disconnections. Have a great vacations and I hope you come back later.

Cheers.
    Nah, never mind out, I figured it out All the best with coin earning, your family deserves more than this game \m/

OS
    iOS

Cheers to Slauki

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    while i agree with your game analysis you have to take into account that far more than 90% are here because of the band and not because of the game itself.

most of us are casual players/amateurs and simply iron maiden fans and not heavy gamers at all. instead of mentioning how awesome you are in every post it would be an option to make a strategy thread and to teach the community what we can do better, instead of just praising your awesomeness every time.

don't get me wrong, no doubt that gmac and you are the best players around here as far as i can see, so i have a lot of respect for that. but your statements feel very disrespectfull for players like ringe, who also do a hell of a job every week. would really love to see some strategy advice from you which could help the community instead of just praising your own skills.
    Well said I second the sentiment! Get off your soap box and help the rest of us unwashed masses get better!
    "You're gonna die, die with your boots on,
    If you're gonna try, well stick around,
    Gonna cry, just move along,
    If you're gonna die, you're gonna die."

Current Trooper Wrath - max shard

Scarecrow is a character in Matt Reilly books
    my trooper name is; Charlotte-0476