Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gut Punch

OS
    Android

Gut Punch

Sunday evening I was handed the biggest disappointment to date with this game. Not only the Iron Coins special buys from the Arena store (which not everyone can participate in) but also the complete randomness of this game. After compiling enough Eternal fragments to conjure an Eternal soul, then dropping it in the Book Of Souls... another Beelzebub. I cannot express the feeling of disappointment that rushed over me. After taking a moment to process and understand what had just happened, I composed myself. Thinking, "I'll drop this SOB into the vat for a large sacrifice," another disappointment that he is worth only a 4 tier sacrifice. What a f__king SUCK! I put the game down, and being that we were on vacation, went fishing.

There are only four Eternals. Why not allow me to choose which character I want? Or have the system "read" which player is already in my roster and give me one of the other three? If I can't compete in arena for a larger number of fragments, at least PLEASE DO NOT DUPLICATE!

After spending enough money for a decent audio system for my car on this game, I no longer know where to go. No Mystic for me, the Mythical got me Cyborg, and absolutely nothing useful from the anniversary souls. Only 2 4* characters from about 15 Rare Souls during Anniversary Week, nothing that I can use to really compete in arena. I stated before, I did not like arena when it was introduced because it seemed to be something that was going to be for the serious gamer not the casual player. I am nowhere near a serious gamer. I feel that the two (arena and PVE) should now be completely separated. If I do not wish to compete in arena, don't force me to complete daily achievements by having to run a match in arena.

It is pretty clear to me that this game is now two separate groups of players, the "haves" and the "have nots" even if you have invested some real money in it. It should be made as such.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I cannot express the feeling of disappointment that rushed over me.
    A feeling I am sure we all get, pretty much any time we go drop something in the book of souls. I wish they would list the odds, then at least it would be understood beforehand that chance of ox cultists is 40%...

It is pretty clear to me that this game is now two separate groups of players, the "haves" and the "have nots" even if you have invested some real money in it. It should be made as such.
    It's becoming "have time" or "have a job". Everything revolves around arena now but we still gotta play 50 troopers a day plus how many arena battles to pick up talismans, shards, fragments, souls... Takes a long time especially when LotB isn't no1 in your life. And of course if you don't or can't play enough for iron coins, you fall behind.

I actually like the arena, don't even mind the SoW being bought for ironite, but I won't screw over my troopers to play extra PvP battles.

Need a solution to queue up those PvE battles without all the load screens, streamline the grinding before it takes all the fun out of things.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    A feeling I am sure we all get, pretty much any time we go drop something in the book of souls. I wish they would list the odds, then at least it would be understood beforehand that chance of ox cultists is 40%...

It's becoming "have time" or "have a job". Everything revolves around arena now but we still gotta play 50 troopers a day plus how many arena battles to pick up talismans, shards, fragments, souls... Takes a long time especially when LotB isn't no1 in your life. And of course if you don't or can't play enough for iron coins, you fall behind.

I actually like the arena, don't even mind the SoW being bought for ironite, but I won't screw over my troopers to play extra PvP battles.

Need a solution to queue up those PvE battles without all the load screens, streamline the grinding before it takes all the fun out of things.
    eternals should never be dupes until the team is complete, this is a rip off....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    eternals should never be dupes until the team is complete, this is a rip off....
    I concur. all the time spend grinding the fragments and that happens. Really disheartening. I haven't even collected enough to get one roll yet so I feel your pain. I can finally get to rank 250 in pvp so it will take me another 5 weeks to roll another, i can only imagine getting the same one every 5 weeks.......that is not fun game play. Add to the fact that I have to keep upgrading talisman just to stay that competitive. It's a fun game, but it gets tough to play sometimes.

Slash-2083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    This right here. 6 to 8 weeks for a casual pvper to get a dupe eternal is BS. I don't really care for PVP (The infinite Gunner corrupt rescuer shields make things so much fun!) and I only have one eternal. I'm currently sitting at 245 fragments but the stupid store is bugged and has chains over the fragments I need even though Ive only bought one this week. I'm assuming the daily PVP stuff is messing up the store for me because it was after the rare G/A souls got replaced that the chains went up. No amount of restarts seems to be helping it clear the bug. I guess I wait another week. If i get another Clairvoyant after all this I'm not going to be pleased.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    This right here. 6 to 8 weeks for a casual pvper to get a dupe eternal is BS. I don't really care for PVP (The infinite Gunner corrupt rescuer shields make things so much fun!) and I only have one eternal.
    100% agree. I did the casual collection like you with the weekly purchases, and pulled my second eternal... a dupe Eternity Eddie. I haven't bothered to buy any fragments since then. And after sinking in money for the events (I too spent a ton, chasing Coalgiver to no avail), I totally get how players get down on this game.

The solution to that is to make characters more readily available when people spend actual money on souls - like purchasing some immortal souls for $50 a pop or something. But then, completing your collection makes the game boring, as does everyone else having the same toons (no sense of exclusivity). Solution to that - add a bunch more characters. That's much easier said than done, but we're seeing some regular players drop off quite often, and I don't want to see that.

For PVP, It's pretty boring going against the same teams over and over (SSD with strike, anyone? How about Wrath?) - it's a shame that there aren't more characters that are worth putting in on defense. And if you don't have those strike talismans, your own defense doesn't stand a chance. Given that those talismans aren't available to everyone equally, that makes it for a pretty uneven playing field. But that's the nature of the game, I guess.

Maybe more variety in talismans could solve the stagnant defense problem, as clever combinations could result in some other chars getting playtime. I'm looking at you, BNW.

That's the end of my rant. Catch anything good while fishing, Rene? Hope you landed the Mystic Eddie of fish. You probably had a better chance at that!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your support on my rant guys. I really appreciate the "pick up" on this.

Mariner, I did feel better after catching my first Red Drum ever after 27 years of trying! It wasn't a "keeper" at about 16 inches though but it was fun and made me forget LOTB for a while.

I hope I don't have to wait 27 years for an Eternity Eddie!!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for your support on my rant guys. I really appreciate the "pick up" on this.

Mariner, I did feel better after catching my first Red Drum ever after 27 years of trying! It wasn't a "keeper" at about 16 inches though but it was fun and made me forget LOTB for a while.

I hope I don't have to wait 27 years for an Eternity Eddie!!!
    Also feel very much with you René! Disappointment absolutely takes over in this game! And I can only agree what belongs eternal souls, that CAN NOT BE!! Sparton, Kaz, if you read this, do something about it. More and more long time very dedicated players, including myself, lose the fun on this game! Many quit already and I predict, more and more will follow. As I've said before, I will decide til the end of august what I will do...

Enjoy your vacation René, have a great time and I hope very much next time you get a real cool char. You deserve it!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Sorry man. I know the feeling. It's a real bummer. My first 2 Eternals were Beelzepoop. Finally pulled a different Eternal This week in Eternity Eddie.

Anniversary week was a wash for as well.

At least you have a Cyborg. I'm still chasing him.

OS
    Android
    You have all my support...
    Dupe Eternal should not happen but again, many things here should not happen
    Take all the time away you need to come back in a good mood!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)