Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gut Punch

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep you on for a bit while you figure it out. I'm trying my hardest to stay interested, but the devs lack of any news on what the hell is in the future for this game worries me. Are we ever going to see the new content or is it just going to be weak events for another six months.

I've been too busy to do much more than auto my troopers and use up the sow. Sorry for my absense from transformers, I just don't have time for more than one mobile game right now. It's a great game though, I feel bad for disappearing on you guys. One day not logging in turned into two weeks pretty fast. I'll have to get back on if you guys haven't booted me from the alliance by now.
    Sry Freeze, totally my fault! Was gettin pissed at randoms taking up alliance mission space so cleaned house. Hope it didn't hurt too much...told J to take his shit kickers off 1st. Come back anytime!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    No problem man and yeah it's tough to stay interested in Lord of the Bugs nowadays, unless you're a robot.

And no worries on Transformers! We figured you quit so removed you for randoms to join to help out with alliance events. They've been joining like crazy since we opened it up lol. But all officers are still LotB bred and anytime you want back in let us know, definitely clear a spot for you, you're always welcome back Scored top 1% last arena event and scored myself an OG Prime 4*, all the others are doing well too (except Silent, he sucks hahaha, we'll see if he sees this).

Godspeed friend.

Good to hear things are going well over there. It's a good group of people. I'll definitely hit you guys up when I get more time again.

P.S. I'm sure SK is kicking ass over there too
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Sry Freeze, totally my fault! Was gettin pissed at randoms taking up alliance mission space so cleaned house. Hope it didn't hurt too much...told J to take his shit kickers off 1st. Come back anytime!
    No worries. I haven't even logged in for weeks. Shits crazy at work these days, it's summer, there's a lot going on. I really like the game though, I'll pick it up again one of these days. Until then, keep kickin ass
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Good to hear things are going well over there. It's a good group of people. I'll definitely hit you guys up when I get more time again.

P.S. I'm sure SK is kicking ass over there too
    Nope, I don't spend $ on these games...but I'll get there!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Figured I'd chime in and offer my support on this topic as well.

Awhile back I posted about this indicating I might quit if I pulled a 3rd Beezle (was on my 4th soul). It inevitably happened and was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. I can't justify pouring hours into something for a horrible reward system, worst I've ever seen in all my years of gaming, and especially mobile. So I feel your pain.

I'm too lazy to find the appropriate place for this but figured I'd show my loyal troopers the respect they deserve. With the current state of the PvP system, the overwhelming amount of bugs (great post DaveMurray in the "new broken strategy - stealing energy?" thread regarding that topic), god awful reward system, lack of content (cash grabs and shiny distractions don't count), I can barely find the motivation to use my Transformers buds daily.

So feel free to drop me, not hitting 50 daily anymore so I understand and thanks for all the support over the months. I'll still play casual but have better uses of my time now to sink so much in, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

I might change my mind and come back tomorrow, or I may never come back full time, but figured my troopers deserved the respect of knowing my current situation.

Back to original post, heres to you not getting Beezle next time kkkreg5! Thanks for the post.
    Finally i will kick this leecher..lmao
    Let's be serious again. Everyday a hardcore player quit the game and i personally don't get a feeling that something will change soon.
    PvE is over for almost everyone and there is no new content for a long long time. Boring grinding for nothing in return.
    PvP is just unplayable with all those bugs and the current point system that punishes people for playing. Let me type that again..a game punishes people for playing. Never had that in a game before.
    Little new things don't seem to help especially if you can't obtain them cause they are bugged too like the new toon from missions. Some took it the others wait for a fix that will never come. My achievements are still bugged!
    Play all your troopers takes forever.
    RNG.. come on who are we trying to fool? We know what RNG means from other games, this is just try to get something that you will never get and then i will have that available in the shop for real money.
    No real events. An event for me is something that you work your ass of and get decent rewards, not like the anniversary one for example that was grab a few lame free stuff and the rest on the shop, you know the way..
    Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs all the time to toons that don't need them, instead other "dev favourite ones" are untouchable even if they are bugged or OP. And the most important is that we don't get our SS back from nerfed toons. Learn to compensate, you want to kill a toon, fine by me, but i want at least my shards back.
    To get back to topic, Eternal souls, omfg, it takes 4 weeks to grab one and you end up with a dupe. A DUPE, are u fn serious?

I said that a few months ago, if it was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB this game would be dead by now but lately it seems that not even that can keep people from quiting.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Let's be serious again. Everyday a hardcore player quit the game and i personally don't get a feeling that something will change soon.
    PvE is over for almost everyone and there is no new content for a long long time. Boring grinding for nothing in return.
    PvP is just unplayable with all those bugs and the current point system that punishes people for playing. Let me type that again..a game punishes people for playing. Never had that in a game before.
    Little new things don't seem to help especially if you can't obtain them cause they are bugged too like the new toon from missions. Some took it the others wait for a fix that will never come. My achievements are still bugged!
    RNG.. come on who are we trying to fool? We know what RNG means from other games, this is just try to get something that you will never get and then i will have that available in the shop for real money.
    No real events. An event for me is something that you work your ass of and get decent rewards, not like the anniversary one for example that was grab a few lame free stuff and the rest on the shop, you know the way..
    Nerfs, nerfs, nerfs all the time to toons that don't need them, instead other "dev favourite ones" are untouchable even if they are bugged or OP. And the most important is that we don't get our SS back from nerfed toons. Learn to compensate, you want to kill a toon, fine by me, but i want at least my shards back.
    To get back to topic, Eternal souls, omfg, it takes 4 weeks to grab one and you end up with a dupe. A DUPE, are u fn serious?

I said that a few months ago, if it was just LotB and not Iron Maiden LotB this game would be dead by now but lately it seems that not even that can keep people from quiting.
    Well said Dave!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Well said Dave!
    Totally agree. For me it takes 6 weeks to get an eternal soul. So far I was lucky, having Wrath and Eternity Eddie. But if I get a f...ng dupe in 6 weeks and things are not getting better with this game I will drastically reduce playing, if not stop!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Mariner, I did feel better after catching my first Red Drum ever after 27 years of trying! It wasn't a "keeper" at about 16 inches though but it was fun and made me forget LOTB for a while.
    Right on, congrats on the catch!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Figured I'd chime in and offer my support on this topic as well.

Awhile back I posted about this indicating I might quit if I pulled a 3rd Beezle (was on my 4th soul). It inevitably happened and was the straw that broke the camels back, so to speak. I can't justify pouring hours into something for a horrible reward system, worst I've ever seen in all my years of gaming, and especially mobile. So I feel your pain.

I'm too lazy to find the appropriate place for this but figured I'd show my loyal troopers the respect they deserve. With the current state of the PvP system, the overwhelming amount of bugs (great post DaveMurray in the "new broken strategy - stealing energy?" thread regarding that topic), god awful reward system, lack of content (cash grabs and shiny distractions don't count), I can barely find the motivation to use my Transformers buds daily.

So feel free to drop me, not hitting 50 daily anymore so I understand and thanks for all the support over the months. I'll still play casual but have better uses of my time now to sink so much in, it's just not enjoyable anymore.

I might change my mind and come back tomorrow, or I may never come back full time, but figured my troopers deserved the respect of knowing my current situation.

Back to original post, heres to you not getting Beezle next time kkkreg5! Thanks for the post.
    I noticed you weren't playing very much, and can understand that. I wasn't going to drop you though. Figured you would be back. If it comes to that, you always have a spot with me. Just hit me up. It's a shame this game isn't top notch. Being Maiden branded you would expect so.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post

You nailed it dude!