Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gut Punch

OS
    Android
    Bought eternity frags like an idiot and got a second beezlebub. Wtf? At least make the guy worth 10k to sac so hes got some use. This is so damned frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Bought eternity frags like an idiot and got a second beezlebub. Wtf? At least make the guy worth 10k to sac so hes got some use. This is so damned frustrating.
    I got a dupe too tonight - Eternity Eddie - but at least Assassin Eddies give great essence.

Agree that all the Eternals should provide this amount of essence in sacrifice. Would make the pain of dupes a little more bearable
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Popping 50 rare souls for 0 5*s and 2 4*s (green bats. I ALWAYS get green bats) was just as disheartening. Is Visions, or Samurai, or CG just too much to ask for? Trying not to get jaded, but definitely getting there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Popping 50 rare souls for 0 5*s and 2 4*s (green bats. I ALWAYS get green bats) was just as disheartening. Is Visions, or Samurai, or CG just too much to ask for? Trying not to get jaded, but definitely getting there.
    Damn, I've been waiting for my Green Bat for a long time... can't seem to pull it. I hate that bastard on PVP defenses. Got 3 CG's and have had two samurai eddies to date (sacrificed one). Too bad we can't trade! ---OR AUCTION TOONS FOR IRONITE <-- DEVS
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.