OS
    iOS

Going Casual - No Action Required

So after about a year of playing daily i need a break. Not going into why, enough has been said about that, we all feel the same way.

I'm dumping about half my troops, sorry folks, you've been with me most of the way and I've had little to no turnover. But my time to slow it down and remove the burden has come so I can get some "piece of mind."

Ive removed about 25 troopers, nothing personal. 50 has taken its toll, and I want to be fair to myself and to you.

I'm just keeping a smaller group of troopers, all from Transformers F2F, and a few forum members, that I will still use daily.

up the irons!
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    U been a historical player and member of this game and a good trooper too. I ll continue to play daily your champ. Cheers

OS
    iOS
    Can't blame you for slowing it down. I feel another break coming soon too if we don't get BNW or night city. All I play for at this point is to max out my collection, and how pointless is that? Well I finally got that annoying ass SSD, so I gotta at least max him and put strike talismans on it. It's not broken, it's just an "interesting defensive strategy" is how I think sparton put it.

Enjoy the break. I'll get back over to transformers one of these days. Maybe sooner than later
    MrFreeze-6530