OS
    Android

Enduring Talismans

Bug on the new Enduring Talismans...

If you're equipped with it, and a supporting toon (GCR or Assassin GS) casts endure to your team, your Endure goes from 3 rounds down to 2. This sucks.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Not entirely sure it's a bug, but it is annoying. Basically the new buff always overwrites the old one, even if the old one lasts longer.
    I've experienced this many times in the past with Speed of Light Eddie's Fury extending buffs (stun from CG, his own beneficial effect blocking), after which the extended buffs are promptly overwritten the next turn.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Not entirely sure it's a bug, but it is annoying. Basically the new buff always overwrites the old one, even if the old one lasts longer.
    I've experienced this many times in the past with Speed of Light Eddie's Fury extending buffs (stun from CG, his own beneficial effect blocking), after which the extended buffs are promptly overwritten the next turn.
    Ahh, good to know, thanks Kardas! Must not be a bug then. There are worse things for sure than having your team get a full Endure for 2 rounds, so I'll stop complaining \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.