OS
    iOS

Please explain how I kept getting stunned.

Faced this team in arena today:
    Cyborg Eddie
    Desert Marauder (Invisibility/Explosive)
    Gunner Corrupt Rescuer (Energy/Explosive)
    Pyro Soldier (Energy/Void)

And I kept getting stunned. How? First time Desert Marauder stunned my GCR when she was my only toon left quickly defeating me. In the 2nd match my only 3 characters left were all stunned by one of them and I quickly lost again!

Both times I went 2nd so their energy stealing tactic was making it difficult enough already (not complaining about that, good move. I try it in my defence too) but I can't see how I was getting stunned. No character had a Paralysis set on. Void and and Energy sets don't stun and the description of Explosive mentions nothing about stunning. None of their attack stun either. So am I missing something here? I'm not bitter about losing twice just really confused. Haha.

Yesterday I got stunned by Grim Reaper Eddie's special too. No idea how that happened.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

Explosive Talismans have a chance of inflicting Grievous Burn on perfect attacks. Grievous Burn has a chance to stun on each turn that it's active. A few other characters have this ability, such as Navigator & Samurai Eddie. That's likely what happened to you.

OS
    iOS
    Ah ha. Thanks. I figured it would be something to do with those Explosive Talismans if it wasn't a bug. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions