Thread: PvP Arena

OS
    Android

PvP Arena

hello guys i have a question: at the start of the fight my energy is 2 my opponent`s is 6 no matter who`s starting the fight or how many times i had played in the arena. is this normal??
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OS
    Android
    That is not normal. The team that goes first starts with 2 power and the opponent with 6, when is opponent turn he will receive 3 additional power. If you went second and ended up with 2 power, maybe is because your opponent was using energy talismans and stole your power.

OS
    Android

re

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    That is not normal. The team that goes first starts with 2 power and the opponent with 6, when is opponent turn he will receive 3 additional power. If you went second and ended up with 2 power, maybe is because your opponent was using energy talismans and stole your power.
    at the firs i was thinking exactly the same, energy talisman but not all the opponents have energy talismans and allways when the fight started i have 2 energy every single time with other oppoents.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hadesdrunk View Post
    at the firs i was thinking exactly the same, energy talisman but not all the opponents have energy talismans and allways when the fight started i have 2 energy every single time with other oppoents.
    The exact same thing has happened to me before. It is another in a long list of random bugs that are not wide spread enough to cause much of a stir. Send CS an email about it through the in-game support, it might even be worth reporting.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619