Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Yes, he steals buff in his third form but I've not seen him steal buff that was not cast. It's just like the Gunner Dungeon Lord of Light.
    I still think he steals the ability and not only the buff under some circumstances. I'm 99,9% sure I hadn't casted the buff he stole.

OS
    iOS
    I can't kill the beast. I see when the beast is about 20 % left in HP, before she knees, I do a great attack which normally would kill her. And she knees, takes the attack and magically, she stands up with 1% HP and transforms...

The beast will transform 2 or 3 times everytimes.
    Should I wait until her last transformation ?

How should I do ?
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    It was easy for me to kill the beast on madness difficult: Axis Boy Bomber + Samurai Eddie with great chance of additional attack that become almost 100% with raised accuracy. I've just received about 10-15 attacks in a row, all my troops died when beast sent a wave on transform, but Eddie still got accuracy and attack spree continues. I've used one revive, it's cheap on this stage of game.
    Legendary soul gave me Rocket dog 4* which I've already had. So sad.
    Also you can try use my Assassin Golden Son, he have ability called 'Immortality' that is very useful, it prevents from dying for 2 turns.
    Add me: Wololo-3474

OS
    iOS
    Thanx
    but Should I wait until her last transformation ?
    Why don't the beast die and will transform whereas my attack should kill her ?
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

@podstrahuy beating it with special troopers and paid revive isn't the problem. problem is beating him without both. it's doable, but he is cheating a lot and I don't found a "save" way to beat him

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    I can't kill the beast.
    How should I do ?
    Stab him with your steely knives.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Stab him with your steely knives.
    LoL!

LOL!

Great suggestion. Works every time! But don't ask for your wine, because they don't have that spirit there (haven't since 1969).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    LoL!

LOL!

Great suggestion. Works every time! But don't ask for your wine, because they don't have that spirit there (haven't since 1969).
    LMFAO!

You can uninstall any time you want... but you can never leave!

The best to beat the Beast, is to use Carriage Rider Eddie fury when he's low on health, He didnt revive...

OS
    Android
    Demoonchild, haven't tried, but it works perfectly on Time Rift with the Boss that became ghost on low HP - CRE special just removing that ability.