Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

"casted die" (hard) evo shard drops

Has anyone seen any 3* evo shard drop in "casted die" (hard mode) in Underworld?

I'm farming that level because I can get through it with autoplay, and I don't think I got any so far, just 1* and 2*. Is it just my luck?

OS
    Android
    I got about 6 today in Road to Ruin and Souless Demons on Hard.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the info. I forgot to mention that I like "casted die" better because it gives 3.5k gold instead of the 1.7k that earlier levels give...

OS
    Android
    I've gotten a bunch of 3-star evolution shards, including rainbows, but zero of them have been yellow.

OS
    iOS
    the drop rates on yellow are better on madness level, road to run first map in underworld and snake eyes are decent places for them to farm
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    I farm it often because there aren't any trolls or blue children. It has decent drops. If I play on madness the drops/gold are amazing, but my party usually dies on auto when the imp hits without a defensive buff in place.

OS
    Android
    I have been farming my butt off in Road to Ruin and Soulless Demons on both hard and madness,1 fricken gold 3* shard. I cant even buy a gold 3* shard lol seriously I couldn't even buy one.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    I have been farming my butt off in Road to Ruin and Soulless Demons on both hard and madness,1 fricken gold 3* shard. I cant even buy a gold 3* shard lol seriously I couldn't even buy one.
    i have gotten a few in shadows of the valley, its the easiest one to auto battle in underworld madness
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    The blue ones seem to be the hardest to find for me, it was my last set of 6 to obtain. Before I completed a blue set I got two sets of green, 3 sets of red, one set yellow, and 3 sets purple(?). Soldier Eddie gets pretty sick at five stars for that fury he can keep spamming, in general he has very few enemies with an affinity issue too. Prob why the yellow ones are so hard to find.
    I only have two blue characters that are worth the upgrade to five stars and they're both epic (Carriage rider, blue soldier). Red builds seem to be the easiest to upgrade -> so that's what I outfitted for end game on the first go, worked great. Lots of red characters seem to be worth the upgrade.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    The blue ones seem to be the hardest to find for me, it was my last set of 6 to obtain. Before I completed a blue set I got two sets of green, 3 sets of red, one set yellow, and 3 sets purple(?). Soldier Eddie gets pretty sick at five stars for that fury he can keep spamming, in general he has very few enemies with an affinity issue too. Prob why the yellow ones are so hard to find.
    I only have two blue characters that are worth the upgrade to five stars and they're both epic (Carriage rider, blue soldier). Red builds seem to be the easiest to upgrade -> so that's what I outfitted for end game on the first go, worked great. Lots of red characters seem to be worth the upgrade.
    Toys of Death i got my first 6 in, battlefield madness, the others i got during the first couple of maps in underworld madness
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad