Threaded View

OS
    Android

More value for Eternal Soul dupes

By scanning the forums I've noticed there's some negativity going on about the Eternal Soul and the inevitable dupe chance (I wouldn't know; I get my second one tomorrow!), and I've been considering some type of compromise for it.
    The problem with the Eternal Soul, like the Legendary Soul, is that the characters we get from them are quite good for the most part, but because we get so little of them, it's gets rather hard to appreciate them when dupes inevitable rear their heads (I should know - I've pulled a fair number of Legendary Souls during the Anniversary event and not a single 5* or 4* GA character was among them).

Someone on the forums said (EDIT: found it; it was Nicko) Eternity Eddie was the best of the Eternals as a dupe because he grants the most Essence, being a natural 5* GA Eddie. Hence, I propose the Essence rewards of the other Eternals get bumped up to at least Eternity Eddie's level. Why? Because they're all Eternals! They deserve to be a little bit special. Even if they only make better Sacrifices as a result.

(BTW thanks for the idea Nicko )
    Last edited by Kardas; 07-18-2017 at 09:25 AM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired