2** Mixed Evolution Shards

Hey there,

almost every character of mine is stuck at ***lvl60.
    I'm looking for 2** Evolution Shards (the mixed ones) to evolve some of my characters to 4****. But I can't find them. For some days now, I was hardcore farming normal Underworld (Drop Info told me so) but only 1(!!!) 2** Evo Shard was my reward for the last 5 or 6 days.

Is there a better place to find them? Am I unlucky or is it super rare? It gets really depressing now...
    There's got to be just more to it than this or tell me why do we exist
    I'd like to think that when I die I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again, reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again and again...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
    Hey there,

almost every character of mine is stuck at ***lvl60.
    I'm looking for 2** Evolution Shards (the mixed ones) to evolve some of my characters to 4****. But I can't find them. For some days now, I was hardcore farming normal Underworld (Drop Info told me so) but only 1(!!!) 2** Evo Shard was my reward for the last 5 or 6 days.

Is there a better place to find them? Am I unlucky or is it super rare? It gets really depressing now...
    Battlefield madness and underworld madness have good drops on these, shell shocked on madness in battlefield is easy to auto farm
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad