Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    See I would think that too - but my Dog (a Sentinel) does LOTS of damage. Since it's true, it is point for point a lot more potent than either Physical or Magic.
    Yes, correct. Also, look at some talisman posts on this forum. SS]ome give solid advice and talismans are the single most important character boosts in this game.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the clarifications everyone! I have been leveling up and evolving Health Talismans and filled out the rest with maxed out (but not evolved) Blind talismans for now until I find something better. I also dropped all my Skill Shards on him so he now is maxed out on his special and level 3 on his basic attack.

OS
    iOS
    Meta changed with the update. All info is old now and out of date.
    Sigh. Back to square one again.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Hi I'm sorry but I'm confused. I didn't notice any changes to the Sentinel Soulless Demon or the Talismans recommended in this thread in the recent change log, unless I missed something. Are you just referring to the talisman changes in general or did I miss something?

OS
    iOS
    Think you are safe Lego. Poor Aur0ra's hard work just got whacked though so testing on many things is not as it was. If anything though I think you did get a bonus since both Purple and Red Souless demons got a 30% chance for invincibility on regular hits. Maybe you can let us know if Sentinel received the same?

As to the increase in damage, every ally that I have says in the tooltip what stat the true damage increase is based on :-

Angel of Fear (warrior) based off Max HP of you and your enemy
    Dog of War (sentinel) based off your DEF and Max HP
    Gunner Dog (gunner) scales off ATK and SPECIAL - (note he does random and true)
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The Sentinel Demon did not get a chance to get invincibility. It would've been overkill since his power move already negates a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    The Sentinel Demon did not get a chance to get invincibility. It would've been overkill since his power move already negates a lot of damage.
    No kidding. Heal Shield AND Invincibility? Eeew.

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys. I've built him up a bit more and he's really impressing me now. Not for damage but for party survival. I combined Health and Blind Talismans and the Blind triggers very often so when enemies are provoked they often don't get perfect hits and miss him. It's been a really useful combo. I've spent a lot of skill shards on him so I'm glad to hear he wasn't nerfed.

My other ally is a Pharoh Dog with Freeze Augment that seems to trigger all the time for me (my most recent battle it triggered all three times he attacked). So I let the Sentinel Demon attack and then whoever is not Provoked I try to Freeze. It's been working really well and helps against forces that heal or buff themselves. It's also an easy team for those annoying "Use 10 Power Ability" medals since I just have Soldier Eddie heal which often adds power.

Anyway, thanks for all the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Soulles demon's true damage is based on HP, clearly stated in the tooltip, so neither magic nor attack influence it.
    I have it and it's a monster, can hit for 4k+ all the enemies beside the other abilities (taunt, shields).
    I put five 4star health runes on mine and only hit for 750ish damage.
    With my magic and physical generals with their corresponding 4star runes hit for 2700-3000 damage.
    Last edited by Nifelheim; 08-15-2016 at 12:16 AM.

I would like to revisit this topic. I don't have much experience with True damage, and it is a bit confusing. Some scale with certain stats, but the ones that don't -- do they definitely scale with attack and magic? and what percent of your attack and magic stat? Some seem to hit for more than others. Any insight from someone who has tested the true damage characters would be appreciated!