Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Wait till you get those last Gunner shards and then you will know #nomoregoals.
    Now I am playing with oddball stuff.

Current group

Wickerman Eddie - I finally evolved him to 3* lol
    Warrior Angel of Fear - leveling him up and playing with Talismans
    Allied Gunner Dog - He has yet to proc his "35% chance to gain an extra turn"...go figure
    ROFLMAO. That's about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yeap... I've been there for a few weeks now, you can start grinding and you'll eventually get enough shards to try new comps and charaters.

You'll also be swiming in gold :P

Get talismans to max, and there's not much else to do.

Welcome to Endgame :P
    Not sure how correct that is... "swimming in gold" pretty much applies to those who purchased gold in the store repeatedly. Trust me, as you up your talismans, you'll see each talisman costs over 1 million gold to get to 50, so gold will now be your most sought-after resource!

Are you f***ing kidding me? No more 3* shards drop??? I am starting to get tired of this bullshit. Now i am very happy of the refund i did. I am not going to spent anymore money in this game.
    Just look at my ratio drop, and i have spent like 18 rainbow 3* shards that they are not there. And still no 6 3* yellow shards. It has been a whole week and now they cut the drop. Shame.

Cool it dude...they removed it because they are going to add a new game mode (real soon!) that will exclusively earn 3 stars evolution shards~*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    exclusively earn 3 stars evolution shards~*
    But if they've massively lowered the drop rate for ALL evo shards and the dungeon will only drop 3* shards that just shifts the bottleneck lower and makes it more frustrating for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Cool it dude...they removed it because they are going to add a new game mode (real soon!) that will exclusively earn 3 stars evolution shards~*
    I know. But if they plan to change it when the update, dont cute it while the update is not released. Its so simple.

I think we can all wait a few days for the 3 star shards. Server update was last night, and maybe the update will come in a couple of days. Now if a week goes by and they don't drop any 3 star shards for a week, I bet a lot more people will be upset.

4 3* white shards from Underworld Normal and Hard Secret levels. It's better than nothing I suppose. Got a rare soul too.

*edit* a rare soul that gave me another 3* unit., Of course.
    4* and 5* units from rare souls is a lie. Just like the cake.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    Just like the cake.
    That was absolutely the best bit of Lego dimensions. I mean the whole portal 2 level was amazing, but the actual cake not being a lie... well, that and GlaDOS getting a song over the end credits. [ / completely off topic ]

I got a few more Evo shards this morning, so I'm a bit more mollified. 2 from my entire play through of troopers yesterday was a bit concerning, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    So I finally got around to unlocking Battlefield Madness and Underworld Madness Secret levels. Now I literally have nothing to do but grind until new content arrives. Yay?
    Just wait for your progress to break and you can redo it.