Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Because there will be a new event/game category to obtain evo shards coming real soon. So campaign missions are going to get more runes instead. Notable are the 4* runes are found in campaign missions too.
    I guess that makes sense. It just means that until "real soon" happens, & we still have no idea when that might be, the only point in playing the game for me is to not annoy my troopers.

Here's a suggestion;
    If you wanted to cap sands... Do it at a specific level that doesn't neuter long term, dedicated players... then just add prizes or something for each additional level... Perhaps gold grate drops similar to hidden areas with random drops, maybe things like soul stones here and there, etc. There should be a benefit to being a long term dedicated player that's had to live through your excessive server issues and the mountain of programming bugs.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
    Here's a suggestion;
    If you wanted to cap sands... Do it at a specific level that doesn't neuter long term, dedicated players... then just add prizes or something for each additional level... Perhaps gold grate drops similar to hidden areas with random drops, maybe things like soul stones here and there, etc. There should be a benefit to being a long term dedicated player that's had to live through your excessive server issues and the mountain of programming bugs.
    +1 and dont forget people that have already spent some money on this game, if i was a F2P i wouldnt be moaning this much, but i have spent already a fair amount of money on this game so this should be accounted for in some way or form.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
    There should be a benefit to being a long term dedicated player that's had to live through your excessive server issues and the mountain of programming bugs.
    Well if what Kaijester has been saying is true, and the timewarp dungeon will ONLY drop 3* evo shards when the drop rate for ALL shards has been radially reduced in campaign, I think the benefit dedicated long term players will have its that we'll be the only ones who will ever be able to evolve any characters because we've already got every character up to 4*....

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    +1 and dont forget people that have already spent some money on this game, if i was a F2P i wouldnt be moaning this much, but i have spent already a fair amount of money on this game so this should be accounted for in some way or form.
    +2. I have spent a lot of money to refill sands for the purpose of upping my level, and now looking back it seems like a waste. Oh well, at least I got a lot of materials from all those runs!

I'm in over $130 total so I have every right to complain. Lol