Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    popped up maintenance window but able to login, but to my horror my 103 sands of time reduced to 80???

OS
    Android
    Oh no... It's and anti hoarder update!!!!! My sands of time are also at 80.

Maybe it has to do with the level up screen staying at 80 the whole time?

My player rank is 69. Prior to the maintenance my max stamina was 86. After the maintenance, my stamina showed 86/80 and now my max dropped 80.

Side note, since player level 57 or so, every rank incorrectly showed stamina of 80 even if it was actually below or above 80

Not only mi sands of time went from 96 to 80 after maintenance, i cant finish any mision, server error everytime. Seriously, maintenance to fix things or destroy them.

Saw a new born of light 4* character!

Anyone else seen any new character advertisement?

OS
    Android
    Yes, the "newborn of light" or something.. I wonder if that was intentional.

Also, I'm experiencing drops that are way worse than before in underworld madness (first few levels)...

OS
    iOS
    Could use an updates and fixes notes Matt? Please and thanks? :/
    Nerf bat hurts. :'(
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    Yes, the "newborn of light" or something.. I wonder if that was intentional.

Also, I'm experiencing drops that are way worse than before in underworld madness (first few levels)...
    I'm sorry but how can you tell they are worse than before ONLY 1 hour after the update? I just got 4 3* in 5 runs... I got 2 3* yesterday in more than 20 runs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I'm sorry but how can you tell they are worse than before ONLY 1 hour after the update? I just got 4 3* in 5 runs... I got 2 3* yesterday in more than 20 runs.
    Well lucky you then. I'm saying that *for now* I'm seeing way worse drops. I hope it's just my luck.

OS
    iOS
    Well, since the update I can't enter missions I've cleared -though I can enter missions after them. And I can only select 1 Eddie instead of 3. So basically it's not worth playing for me at the moment. Hope this is resolved soon.