Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Can someone purchase troopers souls? Now they appear unlocked again but it says purchase failed, even the ones that i didnt purchase before maintenance or the assasin ones that have unlimited purchases.
    Oh and i dont have my axis commander anymore, now i have a corrupt general

Sands dropped to 80 here too :\
    Carriage now buffs all the party with his special.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Quote Originally Posted by talpuz View Post
    Well lucky you then. I'm saying that *for now* I'm seeing way worse drops. I hope it's just my luck.
    Don't let some people get to you, everyone else gets what you're saying. Let us know if your luck improves!

LOTB Producer
    Reposting from the General Forum:

As you've no doubt noticed, we did a server update this afternoon. the intent of this update was to lay some groundwork for the upcoming Time Rift Dungeons game client update.

As many of you have also clearly noticed, this server update included a significant number of tuning changes. You can find the list posted below.
    • Alliance General HP Increased
    • Child of the Damned (Magus) DEF and HP Lowered
    • Comet and Meteor Talisman Tuning and Balancing
    • Cyclone Shield tuned to match description.
    • Rapid Fire ability damage increased, but Extra Turn Chance lowered.
    • Wickerdog King Skill trigger chances increased. Mid-to-late game damage increased.
    • Wickerdog Queen basic attack made into AOE
    • Scramble Cost Lowered
    • Target skill made AOE with higher trigger chance.
    • Updating Ravage effect trigger chance.
    • Skewer now 100% Accuracy steal chance.
    • Lowered cost of Sever.
    • Mad Dance, Scald, Fire, and Break Skills all now have Permadeath.
    • Void Shield reflects both Physical and Magic damage as true damage back to all enemies with a chance to remove beneficial effects.
    • Bury now properly scales off of Magic and HP instead of ATK and HP
    • Chomp now stuns enemies below 30% HP
    • Thieve Skill Positive Effect Steal Chance increased to 100%. It now also DEF breaks.
    • Agony Skill now has a final hit AOE
    • Reave is now AOE
    • Rise has a chance to grant an Extra Turn, but enemy cost increased by 1. Rise Damage also lowered.
    • Disquiet replaces Reave on the Pharaoh's Spirit (Warrior) due to incompatible stat scaling on Reave.
    • Mourn Trigger chance increased to 50%.
    • Mummy Eddie late game HP and SP scaling increased
    • Decay skill is now AOE
    • Cast is now a multi-hit Skill. Fix for Cast DOT not dealing damage.
    • Ravage DEF break chance increased. Ravage is now multi-hit.
    • Fix for Cripple scaling the wong effect. Cripple is now multi-hit.
    • Pharaoh Eddie Fury Ability made AOE invincibility
    • Pharaoh Eddie DEF scaling increased.
    • DEF Scaling increased on Ruin and Slave to Death abilities.
    • Tuned the drop rates of items in the main campaign to have more emphasis on Rune drops.
    • Twist of Fate ability now deals True Damage.
    • Demon Golem (Fight and Gunner) Atk and Magic stats increased.
    • Onslaught type talisman now have 3 stat types
    • Bulwark and will talisman now have comparable stat numbers

Additionally, you will start to see the Newborn of Light advertised on the loading screens - this advertisement is slightly premature - this character (and his sibling, the Golden Son) will begin dropping from the Book of Souls as soon as our new game client goes live.

Furthermore, some of you have noticed that we have capped maximum stamina at 80. This is part one of a two part bug fix. The second part is that we will be capping player Rank at 50 in a future update. It was a bug in the game that allowed players to proceed ranking up beyond level 50 in the first place. To be completely honest with you, though, I had planned for this change to be implemented with our next update, or I would have communicated this to you in advance.

Otherwise, this server update was a little bumpy on our end, so we are on the lookout for newly introduced bugs. If you do find some, please let us know. I've created a bug report thread in the bugs forum for you to collect them.

Cheers,
    -M

Edit - One More Thing...

This server update does not fix the major progression or blocker bugs that you have been seeing over the past couple of weeks. Those ought to be fixed in the forthcoming game client update.

Way to nerf drop rates before the new dungeons come out. I still don't understand nerfing bulwark as it was one of the only viable ways to give magus characters any helpful hp boost while still upping magic. In my opinion there's enough variations in talisman types per color so why not adjust others to fill specific niches? Also why cap the levels at 50 if many dedicated players are beyond that. Maybe consider level 100 as an option and give us the extra sands we've earned through the original system? Capping the sands seems like an attempt to drive the need to purchase refills up.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
    Way to nerf drop rates before the new dungeons come out. I still don't understand nerfing bulwark as it was one of the only viable ways to give magus characters any helpful hp boost while still upping magic. In my opinion there's enough variations in talisman types per color so why not adjust others to fill specific niches? Also why cap the levels at 50 if many dedicated players are beyond that. Maybe consider level 100 as an option and give us the extra sands we've earned through the original system? Capping the sands seems like an attempt to drive the need to purchase refills up.
    That's exactly why they cap. This game is no different than any other freemium game. Profits are the end goal and they do what they need to optimize those profits.

I'm sure when night city, and other levels to follow release, we'll see a steady increase in cost per battle as you progress. This will further prove that lowering the sands cap is strictly to increase purchases. It won't take long for the game to get stale and become unplayable after a few battles if you don't reverse the level capping decision.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
    I'm sure when night city, and other levels to follow release, we'll see a steady increase in cost per battle as you progress. This will further prove that lowering the sands cap is strictly to increase purchases. It won't take long for the game to get stale and become unplayable after a few battles if you don't reverse the level capping decision.
    Totally agree, they should rethink their decision on player level caps, its what the game keeps going, it will become unplayable otherwise, as you mentioned, progress will come to a halt and all you'll be able to do is farm for goods which, with the proposed level cap will become boring, mundane and pretty pointless if youve maxed your talismans, characters etc, you'll have tons of gold tho which would become obsolete at some point.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    "Tuned the drop rates of items in the main campaign to have more emphasis on Rune drops."

I'm interested to know why this has been done? Runes have never been a problem; shards, particularly EVO shards, we're what we all wanted more of. Increasing the drop rate of runes will obviously make other things drop less.

Totally agreed with everyone else about level capping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    "Tuned the drop rates of items in the main campaign to have more emphasis on Rune drops."

I'm interested to know why this has been done? Runes have never been a problem; shards, particularly EVO shards, we're what we all wanted more of. Increasing the drop rate of runes will obviously make other things drop less.

Totally agreed with everyone else about level capping.
    Because there will be a new event/game category to obtain evo shards coming real soon. So campaign missions are going to get more runes instead. Notable are the 4* runes are found in campaign missions too.