Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119

    Thumbs up About Legendary Souls

    I bought many legendary souls with the coins I won on the arena, but I only get useless 4-star characters (supposedly increases the chance of getting 5-star characters)
    I've never gotten a 5-star Eddie or another valuable character

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    182
    Every legendary ive used has gotten me one of either the blue bats or the green one and 1 red pyro. I feel your pain.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    638
    I've probably opened 50-60 of these since I started playing... Maybe 6 or 7 have been 5 stars. Most are just decent sacrifices.
    Chaosego888-9998

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    London
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    367
    Just got Prisoner from a legendary soul this morning. Only been waiting a year for him and of course nowhere near as useful as he used to be, but still a good 5* pull.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South Carolina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Just got Prisoner from a legendary soul this morning. Only been waiting a year for him and of course nowhere near as useful as he used to be, but still a good 5* pull.
    Congratulations, just finally got him last week after 11 months myself. At least you will be able to play Assassin Lord of Light without having to wait for 3 Newborns to revenge each time anymore.
    Chaosego888-9998

  6. #6
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Just got Prisoner from a legendary soul this morning. Only been waiting a year for him and of course nowhere near as useful as he used to be, but still a good 5* pull.
    Very happy for you finally pulling him man!
    Don't know how much leg souls I dropped since start playing a year ago, but Quote must be around 10 % getting a 5* char like Chaos said. Not that good, so you see Lady you have to be very patient here WITH EVERYTHING (souls, evo, ep,...) and sometimes it's not easy getting too frustrated and feel like throwing everything down! Hope you will soon get better chars and don't loose fun in playing LotB!! \m/
    GotN-0546

    ☠️❄️ Where Eagles Dare Eddie ❄️☠️

  7. #7
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Very happy for you finally pulling him man!
    Don't know how much leg souls I dropped since start playing a year ago, but Quote must be around 10 % getting a 5* char like Chaos said. Not that good, so you see Lady you have to be very patient here WITH EVERYTHING (souls, evo, ep,...) and sometimes it's not easy getting too frustrated and feel like throwing everything down! Hope you will soon get better chars and don't loose fun in playing LotB!! \m/
    Really I have a lot of patience with this, I will not send the devil to this game just for that, but it is annoying and more when it comes to spending coins that have cost a lot to get, but I hope to get a valuable character
    Thanks for your reply
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  8. #8
    Senior Member Ladyofshadow-6319's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Argentina
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Every legendary ive used has gotten me one of either the blue bats or the green one and 1 red pyro. I feel your pain.
    You understand me, bro
    Daily Player

    (Now,I only play my troopers five days a week
    Monday to Friday)

    Champions:
    Eternity Eddie maxed
    Maxed (skills) Eddie ( Holy Smoke)
    Maxed (skills) Allied Bomber Boy


    In progress:
    Pharaoh Dog King
    Warrior Undead Rescuer
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Angel of Fear


  9. #9
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,820
    GG I'm waiting for Prisoner, nomad etc since 1 year too but nothing for me
    I play all troopers all days.







  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyofshadow-6319 View Post
    I bought many legendary souls with the coins I won on the arena, but I only get useless 4-star characters (supposedly increases the chance of getting 5-star characters)
    I've never gotten a 5-star Eddie or another valuable character
    It does increase but it's not that easy to pull a 5*, they are not so legendary as the name implies, just better than rare probably should be renamed for what they are, at least you get good sacrifices, about a month ago used 9 legendary souls trying to pull Lucy or a prisoner maybe a Viking or a Cyborg, and all I got were 4* dups and not even G/A ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Congratulations, just finally got him last week after 11 months myself. At least you will be able to play Assassin Lord of Light without having to wait for 3 Newborns to revenge each time anymore.
    Well that's awesome, still can't get it here after a year of trying, go figure, so Kudos, enjoy that nice pull!
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-08-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •