Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    My account isn't connected to FB though. Just Game Center on iOS.
    I had the same problem and it was fixed after sending a ticket to support and letting Lamia know about this. She posted today that everyone who suffers from this should send her a message so she can speed up the process.

No wonder if took me so long to kill the damn soulless demon on shadows in the valley. I thought they nerfed my Eddie. And now I have a pharaoh sand spirit that's locked and marked champion that I can't get rid of. But the grouped the talismans on the sell screen, so that's awesome (means they're listening)!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys for letting me know what my issue is and how to resolve it. I'll submit a ticket.

OS
    iOS
    Update: For anyone that experience the bug I reported when creating this post:

I contacted support and Candice asked if I had gone back to try to complete a level I had already cleared, though it showed I did not. Since I hadn't I went back and cleared level 1 Wicker Man. It did not automatically put everything back as it was before but 2 good things happened:

1. It went from only 1 Eddie slot back to 3 allowed per mission
    2. Many of the missions along the way did begin to show as cleared, though many did have to be played through again. HOWEVER, by simply autoplaying these with no effort to meet the clearing objectives, each mission showed 100% clear after running through it.

It did not give me the ironite (except in rare cases) or the progress rewards again -it seemed to be refreshing where I was as I went along. I am still working through this process because it has to be done at each difficulty for each world.

I know this may not be ideal, but after a day stuck farming only 2 missions with 1 Eddie and no access to secret locations for GOLD, it felt good to make progress to getting back to where I was. It isn't ideal, but its better than being locked out like some of our friends are. I hope this is helpful to someone!

OS
    Android
    The thing is... Bill I had that exact problem and what you describe was just a temporary fix, as soon as I got out of the game every progress was reset again and had to repeat missions all over again.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    The thing is... Bill I had that exact problem and what you describe was just a temporary fix, as soon as I got out of the game every progress was reset again and had to repeat missions all over again.
    Oh no. How did you resolve it?

OS
    iOS
    I just saw your signature. Gulp...is that what made you create a new account?

i have the same problem. after a reinstall i can play every level that i have opened. But after that every level except the first gets locked. i can sometimes play that level too, but eventually i get a server error and have to clear cache/remove data to be able to log in again. After the new update to day i can actually not log in at all :/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ugle View Post
    i have the same problem. after a reinstall i can play every level that i have opened. But after that every level except the first gets locked. i can sometimes play that level too, but eventually i get a server error and have to clear cache/remove data to be able to log in again. After the new update to day i can actually not log in at all :/
    Sorry to hear. Mine had been worked out, and I got to enjoy that for about a a few hours before it happened again with these server issues

BillLion,

Two days...WOW, I can't get Candice to send me a game code for my Assassin Founder's code. I talked with her about this on August 2nd.