Lost all progress

Hello,
    After several weeks playing one stage and have to uninstall and reinstall game to play another stage, tonight (8/9), after the server maintenance, when I started the game with facebook acount I LOST ALL MY PROGRESS!!! The game simply starts again, like first time played,
    I lost all!! Eddies, 4 stars talismans, 4 stars characters lv 80. Almost 400k gold, 150 ironites!
    I'm very disapointed!
    I'v bought a starter pack and I will start a complaining at Apple Store.
    Hope to have my progress back soon.
    Thanks.

I didn't lost my caracters and talisman, but all the levels have been resetted...

I have to do every battle again from the beginning of Ailing Kingdom in normal mode.

Kingdoms of the sand, Battlefield and Underworld are now locked (they were done in madness mode) :/

Sucks...

I also lost all progress as well my profile was lv 50 had a carriage rider Eddie lv 80 had all skill max

OS
    Android
    All my characters still there. My Player Level still there. I did one special in Kingdom of sands and all the rest of the world locked again?
    Yeah, I know that you're gonna scratch me, maim me and maul.
    You know I'm helpless from your mesmerizing cat call.

Keep your distance, walk away, don't take his bait.
    Don't you stray, don't fade away.
    Watch your step, he's out to get you, come what may.
    Don't you stray, from the narrow way.
    Go ahead and use my Eddie in any way.
    Add BobASmith-6226 if you want to play him.

I lost some progress. Certain node had their completion wiped. A battle will be listed as new, and the next one is locked, but the locked ones still has 3 gold skull completion. On Sands, Battlefield and Underworld. I can open Madness and normal, but Hard is locked.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob.A.Smith-6226 View Post
    All my characters still there. My Player Level still there. I did one special in Kingdom of sands and all the rest of the world locked again?
    I've mentioned this in another thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ive-on-Android)

Delete and reinstall the game, then login again with your account (this will restore your progress) and close the game. Do not attempt to play again. Wait until the DEV team manages to fix the issue.

I hope this will solve your progress issue.

OS
    iOS
    4 days after and ? Same pb