Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Fixes

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Bulwark used to be:

It's now:

Wtf??
    Yes, these had my carriage rider on a serious power trip, and now he's just above average. It will come back to bite me in versus move for sure. I also spent over a million on each of these; I was hoping they'd never notice.

Now, there are many positive things about this update (the purpose of this thread!) so have you noticed anything positive?

Samurai Eddie basic attack bug appears to be fixed mine is hitting every time. Also the Pharaoh Dog & PDK are doing damage with their bites.

I like the buffs they gave to the Sentinel Eddies (well, two of them anyway). Especially Pharaoh Eddie's fury now doing AOE damage. Plus both Mummy and Pharaoh's damage got a bit of a buff.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I like the buffs they gave to the Sentinel Eddies (well, two of them anyway). Especially Pharaoh Eddie's fury now doing AOE damage. Plus both Mummy and Pharaoh's damage got a bit of a buff.
    I have gone from liking to loving my pharaoh eddie. Since your fave is mummy eddie, I'm sure you're pretty psyched!

OS
    Android
    Yup, my samurai is battering like a good 'Un now; also my demon dog is stuntastic