Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    I don't know if I should ask this here, but what was the reason to lower the def and health of the Magus Child of the Damned? I was about to rank him but now I'm not sure.
    +1 ti this. Just won one of these with a rare soul from a hidden level last night. How severe is the reduction?
    Last edited by HeadlessHammerhead; 08-10-2016 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Spellimg

What does AOE stand for?

Area of Effect. Means that it deals damage to multiple enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Well that will reduce a lot of game time for me...guess it is a healthy fix for me.

Anyway, some of us had our Trooper Reward unlocked but attempt to purchase ends up with failed message.
    I am also having this problem with the purchase not being available. Any idea what the fix is?

i am still having glitched item issues, where items are in my inventory that if used/sold will cause the server to not save the changes and send me back to the main screen.

OS
    iOS
    I will post stats tomorrow in the Character Discussion sections when I upload them but I have three words for you.

Pharaoh Sun Spirit

He is a 1* starter. Insane now!

Game stability seems to have taken a very deep dive. Where I had to restart due to freezes and other issues maybe once a day now seems to be required every 2 or 3 missions. Very frustrating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Seriously, the Sands of Time cap should've been communicated earlier, that was a bad move.

I personally don't think that it is unreasonable, but a lot of people won't be happy. Although it doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks anyways, Matt. Looking forward for the last part of the update.
    Some of us put in a lot of effort in leveling up the sands of time. I think for them it is very unfair to cap it now. maybe it would be possible to set the cap a little higher at level 60-70? That would be a compromise. anyway, i looking forward to the further changes, great job so far!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for posting this Matt! Very useful information. I know that the devs must be sick of us complaining, but... it seems like the drops have been severely tampered with, we used to get a lot more rewards before the update, and that added to less Sands of Time available can make farming a complete nightmare. Just giving a heads up.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I think you guys should REALLY focus on the game bugs. The game is slowly becoming unplayable.

Since I have had the worst of luck in drawing characters, my first 4* character was a Pharaoh dog for a long time (got him twice actually - such bad luck). Since it was useless, I buffed my Magus Allied Soldier and used his Reflective shield as a pillar of my tactics, but we all know what happens in the Underwolrd when you use Reflective shiled. To make matters worse, now I get also get a freeze screen in the Battlefield Madness regularly, and I have to shut down the game and restart (should I mention the amount of Trooper points or Sands of time I lost in the process?).

As far as I am concerned, and I believe I speak for many players, I really respect what you have done with the game, and respect your efforts in this update, but please concentrate on bug fixing, as it IS the biggest problem for all players. I really like Iron Maiden, and the game itself is outstanding, but this is slowly becoming pointless, because we cannot tell whether we shall progress through the game or our progress shall be nullified by game bugs (I am currently in Underworld hard and cannot progress further due to Reflective shield bug, and my tactics are based on Reflective shield).

Really love the game, not meaning to be bitchy, and I really respect the effort put into this game, but please don't do anything else until you fix the bugs that are very frustrating and are probably the main reason that many people quit the game.