Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    LOTB Producer

August 9 Server Update - Bug Reports - no conversation please

Hey hey - see something new or wacky as a result of our server update this afternoon? Please post your report here and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
    -M

Please only report NEW bugs since the August 9th server update
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-11-2016 at 06:12 PM.

Sand of time bug, down to 80 from over 100 for me and same for many others as you can read in other posts.

Mod Note: please see Matt's post of what was included in this server update
    Last edited by Lamia; 08-10-2016 at 01:40 AM.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Some of us had our Trooper Reward unlocked but attempt to purchase ends up with failed message.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    Hey hey - see something new or wacky as a result of our server update this afternoon? Please post your report here and we'll look into it.

Cheers,
    -M
    Mummy Eddie's finishing move in Shadows in the Valley turns the game into "cinema mode" with black bars on top and bottom of screen, and hides all buttons (although they can still be pressed blindly).

Also, I now have a 2* pharaoh sand spirit locked and crowned champion that I can't unlock to sell or uncrown...
    Last edited by HeadlessHammerhead; 08-10-2016 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Confirmed it with my own mummy Eddie - not just troopers

I have both issues. Lost 25 sands of time and trooper rewards unlocked but not purchaseable. The rewards I tried were already purchased this week. When I have enough points I'll try to buy the gunner soul, which was locked but not purchased this week.
    Last edited by Kraznoff; 08-10-2016 at 01:50 AM.

I now get a freeze every time my Mummy Eddie uses his fury. I have to constantly restart game now. more bugs than before.

OS
    Android
    Talisman power-ups are now not powering up as much as they should.
    Plus the amount powered up differs if you go back out of My Team and then back into My Team.

Seriously, this is insanely annoying. I'm reluctant to do ANY powering up (of talismans or characters) because of this bug.
    Last edited by slashlib; 08-10-2016 at 05:50 AM.

OS
    Android
    Mummy Eddie fury bug +1.

Rainmaker Eddie fury bug : the camera don't follow him now. Damage is still applied but we don't see Eddie make his moves, camera stays put on his original location.

Also I don't know if it's related, but for me the stages takes forever to load - longer than before where it was already more than 30s, now it's close to 1 full minute !!! It's very long. And I'm on a GS6, not a low end phone.
    5* Rainmaker Eddie - Elindor-8275

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Did you purchase those items previously? IE, should they have remained locked for this week?
    Same here, i cant purchase even the souls that werent purchased before maintenance. Tried the regular gun/assassin soul but the same purchase message failed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystophales View Post
    Game crashes every time I finish a stage. Says "encountered an error when contacting server. Please try again." The game then has to reload. As of right now it is incredibly frustrating to play. Crashes right when the treasure chest is about to drop.
    I have the same problem as Mystophales. Tried to start my iPhone new, but didn't work either. Do you have any help for me?