Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    iOS
    I dont know if this was mentioned but today when doing sentinel dung stage X i encountered a strange but harmless bug, i was about to attack with the nomad using my basic but then the nomad's skill set turned into the sentinel newborn of light's skill set, like he had the skills of the sentinel newborn of light, would provide pics but i was too amazed and tryed to use the ability, thinking i would get titan shield on the nomad, what i found wierd is that the ability actually only took 4 (i think) energy to use but the effect of whatever the nomad's ability is called happened, so I dealt aoe dmg and vanished eddie for 4 energy
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Yeah, that has happened to me some times. It's not only in this dungeons, it can happen in regular levels too.

It's only visual, your character will still perform the regular attack or abilitiy depending what you choose.

OS
    Android
    Hello, just spotted that Allied soldier Reflect All ability is not visualized when applied in today Time Rift. It is working fine and doing what's supposed to do, but no visual effect is seen.